Wachovia Bank / overcharged
I am very frustrated at how, in the middle of such a horrible economy, a banking institution can continue to use such lude if not criminal tactics to steal money from the American public.
My husband lost his job about six months ago and we have been struggling every since. He had the only income in our home and both of us are looking for employment now to no avail. We have 4 children and our share of bills to take care of. Every penny we have has to be accounted for. Yet, this bank in the past few months has managed to steal at least $2000 from our account- claiming that it is NSF charges, which they can not tell me how these NSF charges came to be.
Everytime I call the lady I speak with can only go around in circles and never fully answer my questions. When I asked if she had a supervisor that I could speak to, she informed me that her supervisor did not handle such issues. I want to know if there is anything that I can do to get my money back. This is ridiculous and horrifying that a company can steal from people and not be held accountable. This is just the last issue I had with the bank. As you can see we went from having a positive balance to almost $300 in NSF charges, though noone could tell me how this happened.
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - change of address 
- Wells Fargo - merchant service fail to process nightly batches
- Wells Fargo - manager & teller customer service 
- Wells Fargo - personal loan
- Wells Fargo - money orders