W3 Tech Solutions / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
W3 Tech Solutions
Checking my credit card statement this month I found 2 charges in the amount of 11.89. When I attempted to contact the W3 Tech Solutions Co. I found their number out of service and the website marked as 'under construction'. I have no idea who this outfit is and never made the charges. I called my credit card company who is filing a dispute w/ this company.

N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Hi Andrew,
w3techsolutions.com has nothing to do with company "w3 tech solutions co" that is registered in united states. By the time we registered the web site address with the name "w3techsolutions.com", we are not aware of the company "w3 tech solutions" once existed and cheated the people. So instead of searching website names you better check with company registrar office, if one exists in your location and try to find out the people.
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by
hi andrew
if you know any of the details of that company even phone number(working or not -working) we will try to proceed legally
A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I encountered the same transaction on my credit card. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. The amount was for $11.89 and it was billed to my card on 26Mar09.
A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I too have a $10.29 charge on my credit card from the same W3 TECH SOLUTIONS company billed March 29. I have called my credit card company and am disputing the charge as well.
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
We check our statement and found a charge of $11.89 and we do not know anything this charge.