W10 Colours Ltd, Hazelton Lanes / Failure to refund purchase

1 Suite 270 Hazelton Lanes Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416-962-5445

W10 Colours Ltd, owned by Miriam Binns of Scarborough has charged me twice for something I ordered, promised a full refund in writing if I was not happy and now has refused to give me a refund.

In addition to the above double charge (which she said was a bookkeeping error, amounts were charges over 30 days apart), she, as a partner in Ace Lifestles, Hazelton Lanes, made two unauthorized charges to my credit card, once in May and again in June. I waited almost a month for the credits to appear on my credit card transactions.

These stores W10 & Ace Lifestles are at Hazelton Lanes and I would suggest caution when giving your credit card to Miriam Binns.

This issue is under police investigation right now. I also have reported this matter to the BBB.

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Aug, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE MIRIAM BINNS YOUR CREDIT CARD OR NUMBER, EVER!!!

Further to my previous complaint regarding Miriam Binns of Scarborough, President of W10 Colours, Hazelton Lanes, I have found that Miriam Binns was acting by herself, for herself.

Ace Lifestyles is another victim of Miriam Binns. I have been informed Ace Lifestyles was not aware or involved in the unauthorized charges made by Miriam Binns and Miriam Binns no longer has any connection or standing with Ace Lifestyles.