W Hotel / Stay away

The VIP lounge at Harrah's told us our meals would be free also.

The following month Harrah's charged us $1, 200 on our Amex card without our signing anything.

I do hope that gambling everywhere hasn't become so dishonest. I know we will never return to a Harrah's anywhere.

This is the second time Harrah's has mislead us. Several years ago I won entry to a drawing of 90 people for a car in Harrah's, Las Vegas. We flew out and found at least 400 including high rollers.

That was contrary to the drawing rules and many people were unhappy with Harrah's.

More W Hotel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sl
      Sep 26, 2011
    W Hotel - Not so great
    W Hotel

Very snooty desk people. The robes in our room had stains on them! Very very over priced rooms for what we got.

Dec 05, 2011

W Hotel's rooms price are high. But their room's bed top sheet never change. It just wastes our money on these dirty rooms. We spend a lot money for a night and live in the dirty place.

Dec 05, 2011

W hotel Boston is really worse place to go. as I mention up there, they never focus on the customer service. The rooms are in very dirty condition. They have to change the top sheet cover which I found very smell and some stain on it. I guess it had been there for up to 1 year.