VW / vw car delivered to me had a problem

United States Review updated:

I have taken the delivery of vw polo last week. There was a problem at the time of delivery.The problem was my door indicator showing that the doors are not closed properly even though all the doors were closed and my central locking was also not working.The very next day i informed about the problem and drop my vehicle for checkup.after 2days they called me saying that it was ready but when i went to take the vehicle they have damaged my car and the problem was also not solved.The response given was too bad . This was not expected from volkswagen company.I am badly disappointed by the service given by such a reputed company.I have mainly preffered this car for its performance.

Brand as well as after sales service.But i have not found any difference between other local brand company which i was using before. I have taken the vehicle from bangalore, volkswagen downtown dealer near brigade road.I think my problem could be solved as soon as possible.

Ma

Comments

• Nt
      21st of Sep, 2010
    vw - SERVICE PLAN
    vw CENTURION
    South Africa

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A POLO (VW) AND WAS INFORMED IT HAD A SERVICE PLAN FOR 120000KM. TODAY I TOOK IT FOR SERVICE (60000) KM WHICH IS THE FIRST SERVICE SINCE I GOT IT. AT FIRST THE PEOPLE AT VW (CENTURION) TOLD ME I WAS COVERED BY A CERTAIN PLAN. THEN LATER ON I WAS TOLD TO PAY R2800 OR ELSE THEY WONT RELEASE THE CAR

• Mi
      8th of Jun, 2011
    vw - Beware of buying one. Someone has to fight them
    VW

My oil pump failed under warranty and VW wont cover it because they said that the place I took it to didnt use the right synthic oil. When I showed them that it was synthis oil and it was even within VW'S specs. They still wouldnt cover it under warranty even though they knew they

Volkswagen has had major oil problems with its engins for years while denying it. I and my family have been loyal VW customers for years, but no more. I have a oil sludge problem now with my passat and now VW wont stand by the warranty. The worst part was their lack of caring and responsibility. This is absolutely the worst company to deal with on any problems. They call it the customer caring dept. ... HA HA HA. they must sit back and laugh. Just because I dint have my oil changed at the dealer they refused my warranty when the oil pump failed even though I used the recommended synthic oil. I have contacted a lawyer and I'll let everyone know of the outcome. Someone has to fight them.