VSNL / Not been able to activate my email id from last 3 months

India Review updated:
i have an email id rational@vsnl.com which was converted to post paid account by giving my credit card details. as when my card expired in October, 2006, i got my new credit card, due to which vsnl deactivated my email id.

i checked with VSNL customer care they said that i need to sign a form with my new credit card details which they will send in a weeks time, I asked them if i can go to the vsnl office Delhi and do the same personally. but after a month i called them again and they again said that they will send or somebody will come and collect it personally. i asked them that if i can go to their office and do the same they insisted that they will send the form and has to be collected by them.

when i started fighting customer care then they ask me to go to vsnl delhi office sign up the form. Now i went to VSNL delhi office on 28th Dec. 2006. an signed up the form with my new card details and in the evening i got an SMS confirming that my account has been activated, but it is still not working. i had been calling them continuously but nothing has been done till now. they always say it will take 48 hours.

Now i have already incurred loss to my business for this email id not been working from oct. 2006. As i a channel partner with Rediff i get all my mails, alerts reminders on this email id. i had missed a renewal reminder for a domain for which i had lost a client as the domain was taken over by someone else..

I had been calling them again and again and now they say it may take 5 days. They have no commitments till date.

I have some software purchased and registered with this email id which i need to activate using this id. I am unable to use my software which i will have to purchase again today if this id does not start. My work is getting delayed due to these softwares. Suggest do not use VSNL!

N  10th of Nov, 2008 by
Three days before we gave a complaint regarding internet connection problem, but still there was no solution given by you so take necessary steps inorder to set right the problem as earlier as possible
N  10th of Nov, 2008 by
Dear Sir.
This is abdul aziz pathan. As we all know the tata having a very strong brand name and there is no question in it. but the thing is that i m a customer of your tata broadband services in my cyber cafe since last 2 years. From last 5 days i did complain on your local network station, people was come but they are not a efficient still i face the same problem which i have previously. i don't know whats going on your organisation. people are not do services to the customer. Also i put my complain on your webmail id but that was waste of time and my work. so i will now take the help of your blog. i hope from your side that u do something better for me to continue my business. i lost my business because of your employee leniency. How it goes in TATA i don't know. I think you know the customer value because u also having a business. Customer is King. plz do something. i have put it my complain number below
31-10-2008 Compalin 7578428. I hope u give me a reply on my mail id as soon as possible. E - mail id : hafiz_only@yahoo.com. My cell number is 09377461500 . regards
abdul aziz pathan
N  26th of Mar, 2010 by

VSNL - Lost mobile

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly help in tracing my lost mobile, the details of which are as under.

Name: C.Shatrughna Kumar