VSNL / Not been able to activate my email id from last 3 months

1 India Review updated:

i have an email id rational@vsnl.com which was converted to post paid account by giving my credit card details. as when my card expired in October, 2006, i got my new credit card, due to which vsnl deactivated my email id.

i checked with VSNL customer care they said that i need to sign a form with my new credit card details which they will send in a weeks time, I asked them if i can go to the vsnl office Delhi and do the same personally. but after a month i called them again and they again said that they will send or somebody will come and collect it personally. i asked them that if i can go to their office and do the same they insisted that they will send the form and has to be collected by them.

when i started fighting customer care then they ask me to go to vsnl delhi office sign up the form. Now i went to VSNL delhi office on 28th Dec. 2006. an signed up the form with my new card details and in the evening i got an SMS confirming that my account has been activated, but it is still not working. i had been calling them continuously but nothing has been done till now. they always say it will take 48 hours.

Now i have already incurred loss to my business for this email id not been working from oct. 2006. As i a channel partner with Rediff i get all my mails, alerts reminders on this email id. i had missed a renewal reminder for a domain for which i had lost a client as the domain was taken over by someone else..

I had been calling them again and again and now they say it may take 5 days. They have no commitments till date.

I have some software purchased and registered with this email id which i need to activate using this id. I am unable to use my software which i will have to purchase again today if this id does not start. My work is getting delayed due to these softwares. Suggest do not use VSNL!

Comments

Th
  10th of Nov, 2008

Three days before we gave a complaint regarding internet connection problem, but still there was no solution given by you so take necessary steps inorder to set right the problem as earlier as possible

Ab
  10th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir.
This is abdul aziz pathan. As we all know the tata having a very strong brand name and there is no question in it. but the thing is that i m a customer of your tata broadband services in my cyber cafe since last 2 years. From last 5 days i did complain on your local network station, people was come but they are not a efficient still i face the same problem which i have previously. i don't know whats going on your organisation. people are not do services to the customer. Also i put my complain on your webmail id but that was waste of time and my work. so i will now take the help of your blog. i hope from your side that u do something better for me to continue my business. i lost my business because of your employee leniency. How it goes in TATA i don't know. I think you know the customer value because u also having a business. Customer is King. plz do something. i have put it my complain number below
31-10-2008 Compalin 7578428. I hope u give me a reply on my mail id as soon as possible. E - mail id : hafiz_only@yahoo.com. My cell number is 09377461500 . regards
abdul aziz pathan
ahmedabad

Sh
  26th of Mar, 2010
VSNL - Lost mobile
India

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly help in tracing my lost mobile, the details of which are as under.

Name: C.Shatrughna Kumar