VSNL Broadband / Non working of internet

1 India Review updated:

A copy of email to VSNL Broadband:

Ref: Enquiry No7081819, Enquiry No. 1839460 dated 7/3/07 and Complaint No.2153100 Dated 16/4/07, Complaint No.

With reference to the above mentioned complaint Enquiry No7081819, Enquiry No. 1839460 dated 7/3/07 and Complaint No.2153100 Dated 16/4/07, Complaint No. 2267624 Dated 30/4/07 Still not working, I wish to bring it to your notice that I have taken an internet connection from VSNL since March 2007. Initially I had to make several phone calls to your office to get it installed and after that the performance is very unsatisfactory. There were repeated failures in the connectivity. For the past more than 15 days it has stopped working. Despite my repeated complaints and telephonic reminders, nothing seems to move in your office. All reminders are falling on deaf years.

I request you to kindly take the necessary actions to rectify the complaints, as I am facing a lot of problems due to non connectivity of the net and suffering some losses in my business also.

I hope that with this letter, the things will be expedited at your end.

Comments

• Ba
      5th of May, 2010

I have a connection of VSNL Broadband connection ID is balkishan08@vsnl.net with one year subscription and I have been facing regular interruption .The problem is so frequent that it would happen every day.Last 10 days the connection is out of order and we have make complaint every day but there is no any progress.
    Our request if it cannot be solved immediately then please discontinue our connection so that we can go for other connection.
    B.K.Agarwal

10th of May, 2014

Dear Sirs,
    Since April 8 my Broadband interconnection is not working. # 0468 2350 177. I have registred many complaints over the phone and went with the modem to the Telephone Exchange Kaipattoor. They could not find any defect with the modem & promised to rectify the fault. Today its the 10th of May yet till no one bothered to set it right. One Ms Rema Devi- may be she is the Manager I suppose- (because there id no name plate I could see). I herd her instructing the line to look into the matter. I am so exasperated by these lethargy of the VSLN. WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE HAVE MECRCY AND RECTIFY MY DSL LINE?