VRAJBHOOMI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MOGAR ANAND / REGARDING P.F STILL AWAITING

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir, I was a employee of Vrajbhoomi International school mogar Nr.Bal Amul Anand Gujarat
388001 as a physical education teacher from 4th may 2005 and I had resigned from my post on 27th june 2007.they had deducted from my salary a/c every month as a provident fund.now I am not working with them I had submitted my P.F withdrawl form but still I could not get any thing in my a/c now almost one year going to be complete but still we haven't got our money.even I am not alone so many teachers were worked there nobody get they are Ms.Jalpa dave dance teacher, Ms.Ami mehta music teacher, Ms.manisha kethulikar hindi teacher, Ms.Archana jadeja english teacher and my self.

this is my humble request to please do need full regarding in this connection.

yours faithfully

RAJESH CHOURASIYA
6-A CLUSTER-F EAST RESIDENCY
MOTIKHAVADI JAMNAGAR 361140
A/C GJ/51854/15

Comments

25th of Feb, 2009

dear rajeshbhai, this is vatsal joshi from canada. you might have sued in court but if not, then it's my suggestion to you to go to court with the help of best lawyer and inform those all persons involved in the management that you are going to do so.
    I am a resident of nadiad. being a gujarati, i would be agree with you. and i always worry about the future of india that on the one hand, such an international schools are taking place but on the other hand, just becouse of this poor intigrity, poor management, organisation and poor attitude of people stops our country to be developed.
    i would recommend you to to directly to gandhinagar and talk to the education minister and see how those stupid people get frightened. wish you good luck for your fight. we can chat with eachother. my email id. is vatsaljjoshi@gmail.com.

25th of Feb, 2009

if it's possible for you, try to publish this new in a leading new paper like gujarat samachar, divya bhasker etc. always remember one thing that we are not born to loose.