Vox Trail, Idl / Unauthorized Billing

1 Nicholson, GA, United States

I just had a telephone hooked up for my Daughter in Sept. 2008. The first month it was fine, But the second month had these charges of $14.95, 29.95, & 19.99's on it. I emmediately called windstream to find out what in the crap was going on, they could only reply, well its not us, you will have to call the 1-800 # to get any answers. So i did just that, but the wait times were entirely too long 32 min. So i called back and waited the time, just to get a run around about how she had a computer, in which was a lie, she doesn't even have one!! I went Round & round with them for about 25 min. & finally they Agreed to Credit her Telephone Company( Windstream) within 3 billing periods. The nerve of that sorry ### company to prey on people whom have no contact thru internet & still try to charge them!!! We are still waiting for our REFUND/CREDIT. Oh, & DEC. BILL a Vox Trail tried to charge ger phone bill with a $ 19.99 charge twice. I am not having it, NOR ARE WE PAYING FOR THIS CRAP, WHAT THESE COMPANIES ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL. WE DID NOT ORDER IT AND WE ARE NOT PAYING FOR IT!!!