Vox Products / Rebates

1 CA, United States Review updated:

VOX products and their rebates are a hoax! Just watch out and if you dont want to be swindled just stay away from buying any VOX product with or without rebate.

I purchased a 500GB external hard drive in June 2008 which was DOA. After going back and forth for 2 months they finally replaced the hard drive. It was the most painful experience. None of the emails are answered and when you call them it goes to a voicemail system that cannot accept any messages because its full!!

I was supposed to get $25 rebate against my purchase. Everything was submitted timely and even after 6 months and numerous emails and telephonic conversations (that's if you are able to get though...the chance is one in a million) they confirmed to me that the check would be mailed out by 11/14/2008. Its been 3 weeks since and I havent received my check. All my emails are unanswered and I am unable to get in touch with anybody or leave a voicemail...

This is the most annoying experience I have ever faced...its a shame the system in the US allows for such unchecked behavior which is nothing short of robbery in broad daylight!!!

WATCH OUT FOLKS...NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING THE OFFER IS STAY AWAY FROM VOX PRODUCTS IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY AND PEACE!

Ra

Comments

• Dr
      21st of Dec, 2008
    Vox Products - failure to deliver promised rebates
    vox products
    pob 90518
    City of Industry
    California
    voxproducts.com

Please file a complaint with the State of California dept of Justice public inquiry unit
    PIU# 250286
    POB 922255 Sacremento CA 94244-2550 tel 916 322 3360

Attn Melissa Nelson
    so that they know vox products failure to deliver promised rebates is a wide scale problem.