Voonik.com / Regarding Refund

1 Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, India Review updated:

I have ordered "At 499 Pink Polyester Maxi Dress (CODE: 956443)" from Voonik.com but I have return the product. I have provided so many times the correct bank details to Voonik.com still I have received a messsage due to incorrect bank details they are not refund my money. I got a message from Snapdeal also. My order no - R515388146 Please refund my money asap. Thanks & Regards Shweta Gupta

Sh
Dec 23, 2015

Comments

• Vo
      23rd of Dec, 2015

Hi Shweta Gupta,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We would like to inform you that the bank details you had provided us were incorrect hence the refund had reversed back to us.As per the telephonic conversation, we have initiated the refunds for the same.It will take 6-7 business days to reflect in your bank account .For further assistance feel free to write to us at [protected]@voonik.com so that we can resolve the issues at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
    Team Voonik
    P.S. For further clarifications feel free to reach us at 080-6666 7777 or [protected]@voonik.com

• On
      24th of Dec, 2015

Dear Shweta Gupta

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
    Snapdeal Online Team

• Sh
      28th of Dec, 2015

Thanks Voonik.com for resolving my issue.

• Mu
      5th of Jul, 2016

how can i refund my money???

• Vi
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Voonik - order no.R9957075925-1and order no.R9957075925-2
    India

i find the design of the dress different.so want the refund back.