Vons / poor customer service
I went to Vons at about 8pm on a Sunday night. I only had to get about 6 things. I thought this would be a quick trip. When I approached the checkout there were two VERY long lines. I looked for other checkouts with the light on. I looked for the 15 item or less line. The only lines open were the customer service line and the 15 item or less line. Each line had at least 14 people in it. This is not my idea of how to get people in your store. I waited a very long time to checkout. My husband was in the car waiting for me because this was supposed to be a very quick trip. I got into the wrong LONG line because the checker in my line was dealing with what looked food stamps. She had many in her hand and was looking things up in a book. When I finally reached her at the checkout she looked exhausted. She did ask me how I was. I also asked her how she was. She told me, "Look at this line. And they won't get us more help." I understood her frustration. I worked retail in the past. It is the people working directly with the public that take the brunt when corporate decides to make cutbacks.
I have always liked Vons but if this continues I will take my business another block down the road where there seems to be plenty of employees available and there is never more than 3 in line.
Clean up your act Vons...
More Vons Complaints & Reviews
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Von's - poor service & long lines - reseda @ nordhoff in northridge
- Vons - price for new york bone in steak
- Vons - customer service on two separate occasions at the same bakersfield, ca location
- Vons - ham was bad
- Vons - taylor farms california caesar salad 10.75 oz
- Vons - fair tickets