Vons / service
I stop in my local Vons on 2nd Street in El Cajon, CA several days a week on my way home from work. Last week I was in line when I realized I had forgotten my wallet at work. I had my check book with me and explained that I had left my wallet at work so I needed to write a check. The girl said she would have to get it approved because I didn't have my ID. Needless to say the other cashier would not approve my check for $18 dollars. $18.00 that was it! Not $118.00 I was humiliated and very upset that my neighborhood Vons that I have been shopping at for years was so quick to loose my business over $18.
More Vons Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - new belgium fat tire beer 12 pack
- Vons - customer service/ gift card 
- Vons - outdated food
- Vons - thefts in parking lot - 535 n. mckinley, corona, ca
- Vons on Borchard in Ventura - service at night with one checker scheduled to work by herself from 9pm till closing causing huge lines.