Vons / customer service/ gift card

1 5600 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd Anaheim, CA 92807 United StatesAnaheim Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought a $30 visa gift Card as a Christmas gift for someone from the Vons location in Anaheim Hills on Santa Ana Cnyn Rd.
I paid $30 for it.

It turns out the card is a fraudulent card and did not work at all for the person who received the gift card. I talked to the card holders services Black Hawk who processes the transaction for these cards. They told me the card was never activated. I went back to Vons to speak to the store director Tamara. She made a copy on paper and told me she can't really do anything about it besides for me to call the number on the back of the card. I called them and they were of no help. They told me the card was never activated to begin with.

I went back to the store and spoke again with Tamara. She was absolutely useless in helping me and just shrugged and said
"oh that's weird" and she didn't help me resolve the problem at all or further assist me. It is clearly apparent the store director Tamara does not want to help me at all or provide a solution for me getting my money back. I been working in customer service for years and let me say this is VERY POOR customer service from Tamara. I am still down $30 and she didn't seem to want to help me both times I talked to her.

To
Jan 12, 2019

Comments

• Su
      13th of Jan, 2019

Did you ask her to activate it? Or ask for a refund or exchange?