Vons / customer service/ gift card
I bought a $30 visa gift Card as a Christmas gift for someone from the Vons location in Anaheim Hills on Santa Ana Cnyn Rd.
I paid $30 for it.
It turns out the card is a fraudulent card and did not work at all for the person who received the gift card. I talked to the card holders services Black Hawk who processes the transaction for these cards. They told me the card was never activated. I went back to Vons to speak to the store director Tamara. She made a copy on paper and told me she can't really do anything about it besides for me to call the number on the back of the card. I called them and they were of no help. They told me the card was never activated to begin with.
I went back to the store and spoke again with Tamara. She was absolutely useless in helping me and just shrugged and said
"oh that's weird" and she didn't help me resolve the problem at all or further assist me. It is clearly apparent the store director Tamara does not want to help me at all or provide a solution for me getting my money back. I been working in customer service for years and let me say this is VERY POOR customer service from Tamara. I am still down $30 and she didn't seem to want to help me both times I talked to her.
More Vons Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - new belgium fat tire beer 12 pack
- Vons - outdated food
- Vons - thefts in parking lot - 535 n. mckinley, corona, ca
- Vons on Borchard in Ventura - service at night with one checker scheduled to work by herself from 9pm till closing causing huge lines.
- Vons - tofu kit