Vonage / Illegal actions and no ethics
Upon hooking up our new Vonage phone, the Vonage company illegally disconnected service from our other business phone without our consent, (after repeatedly assuring us there would be no conflict with the other line) and after over THREE HOURS on the phone refused to even admit it was possible. (and yes... they did do it, this is not a misunderstanding).
And after all that, refused to budge on charging us the temporary $40 disconnect fee, even after we explained that we DIDN'T HAVE IT in the account and it would result in a overdraft fee from our bank. (that was account management, thanks Thoriah or whetever your name was)
Thank you, Vonage, and thanks to your condescending staff of foreigners for putting us through hell and robbing us of a full weekend's worth of business(so far).
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - fraud
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy