Voltas AC / AC is not working

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased Voltas AC with after sale support
service. However I am not getting any response from the company after
repeated call at [protected] and [protected]. While company is
advertising that customer can call at any time in 24 hour and 7 days.
After calling at this number customer kept on hold for indefinite time and
no body responds the call. I am suffering a lot since last 15 days and
looses substential amount in doing call and holding for long time with a
hope that some body will attend the call. I do'nt know why such a reputed
company sells its products with falls commitment. Please look into the
matter by providing safeguard to customers in large.

Comments

• La
      2nd of May, 2009

DEAR SIR I LALIT MALHOTRA PURCHESED 1.5 TONE SPLIT AC FROM IMPERIAL REFRIGERATION CO. ON 16/5/08 . MY AC'S COMPRESOSER IS NOT WORKING FROM 10 DAYS. I HAVE TOLD THE SHOP KEEPER MANY TIMES BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THERE . I HAVE SEND TEX MASSAGESES TO U ON 53636 ALSO BUT DONOT FIND SOLUTION .SO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM . MY RESEAPT NO IS 4544 AND MY NO IS 9910299006 . MY ADRESS IS C/O ISHA CLOTH HOUSE A-714 PREM NAGER PAHAR GANJ NEW DELHI 110055.

5th of May, 2009

Respected Sir

I purchased your AC (window) 1.5 tone from vahibab Electronic, Shalimar Garden Extn 2, Sahibabad, GZB, UP on 17th May 2008. With in span less than a year this is second time of my puchased AC ( PCB) panel control board not working.

I complaint through vaihbav electronic and my complain no 09MY016848 dated 01.05.02009 till date neither form your service center people come physically inspect nor to attended the call.

So its my request pl look into the matter and ask to your service center people (Tel no 011-60045555) to change the PCB or the machine other wise I have no option to take serious action.

hope to get the positive response or you may call me any time for further clarification.

thanks & regards