Volkswagen Passat / several mechanical issues
I purchased a 2006 Passat in October 2006. Since that time, I have had my car in the shop 9 times, including right now. I have had several engine and transmission issues, as well as radio, AC, and electrical problems. My issues seem to be temporarily fixed at the time I take the car in, but re-surface shortly after. I am completely unsatisfied with the service I have received and will never own another Volkswagen vehicle or recommend one to anyone I know.
More Volkswagen Passat Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- [Resolved] Vw Mastercars - vwsa allows their franchisee to break the law 
- Volkswagen - I am complaining about bad service at VW maintainance service agent in Egypt. Egyptian Automotive & Trading Co.
- Volkswagen - polo tsi
- [Resolved] Volkswagen Silver Oaks - I bought my first car
- Volkswagen - baron n1 city
- Volkswagen - paint job, 2009 vw rusting after being garaged