Volkswagen / battery replacement under warranty
Battery replacement under warranty.Seems battery not replaced. nothing mentioned in the invoice. Negative terminal seems to be shiny due to be in opened state but the positive terminal has lots of dust that gives clear indications that battery is not replaced even the dust on nuts can be seen clearly in the pics attached. I want a new battery serial number and assurance that battery is really replaced or not.Because I have been told that battery is replaced and lot of warranty replacement papers have been asked to be signed by me.
I have enclosed my original battery purchased bill also for your reference.
I have just got an invoice of a wiper blades replacement.nothing mentioned about the battery replacement. kindly look into the matter seriously.
waiting for a quick and positive reply.
Thanks & Regards - Faisal Khan
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods 
- Volkswagen - service n lies