voipwise.com / free days not free

1 Germany Review updated:

the site offers "free-days" for several countries once you charge your account with credit. I did so because the site offered good rates for Indonesia... Then when using the service within Germany I had to find out that my account was charged for those calls although they were supposedly "free". In my opinion illegal action.
I also read others balance was all of a sudden down to 0 without any phonecall...

Comments

• Mc
      22nd of Dec, 2009

And what is even worser, is that they never respond to any complaints. Have you ever tried to submit a complaint to them regarding the problems you've had ?
    Let me tell you about one other trick they use:

To start with they let you make unlimited free international calls to their free destinations. But after a while, they limit both number of free international calls one can make and the number of free days. According to the information on their web-site, once you charge your account with credit, you sholud be able to make unlimited number of international calls to free destinations within 90 so called "free days". When those 90 days over, they keep your remaining credit, and start charging normal rates for calls to free destinations.

But in my case, they have already limited the number of free calls 2 weeks after i charged my account with credit, which is a clear violation of their own contract terms. It is now such that i am allowed to make only one free international call every 3 days in spite of the fact that i still have more than 60 remaining free days. I submit them a complaint regarding that, but they didn't bother to reply.

• Ya
      5th of Jan, 2010
    voipwise.com - Rip off
    Voipwise.com

I was using voip wise for about 1 year. IT worked for the first months, but later they started charging me for supposedly free calls. they say on their web site they have the right to charge the calls after they exceed the fiar use policy. Hovewer they never tell what is the weekly limit or monthy for this F...ing fair use time.

Anyway long story short, I decided to close my account, and filled out the form, but they did nothing. I mean, My account was open so, I decided to keep it. I got an email after the closing request saying "we have received your report. Thank you for contacting Customer Services. We will endeavour to reply as soon as possible should a customised answer be necessary. "

Then I purchased credit in order to call my familiy, Still they charged me even though I just bought credit and made the call.

More importantly, they closed my account in the morning. They did not care for the credit I bought 6 hour ago, they did not bother to make a confirmation.

I bought credit after I fill the the account close form. My account was not closed for hours then when I bought new credit, they closed my account.

VoipWise has the worst wervice ever, they dont reply my emails, they do nothing about my problem.