Voipwise / Terrible experience

1 Ukraine Review updated:

Same here... i too recharged new of 10 euros n then when i logged on for the next time my balance was down to zero... shocked i mailed them but there was no reply n neither an action from their side... i didn't made any calls yet the balance was gone!!!

It will b better if voipwise authorities take sum action!

Ak

Comments

• Sh
      20th of Jun, 2008

sir i was us the voipwise service i has use a long time i pakistan and in pakistan voipwise rate were very nice 0.01 per mint but now is 0.05 per mint it is very costaly pleas tell me why very costaly is in pakistan. in other countery is very low and same rate.pleas told me i am wating

• Vi
      3rd of Jul, 2008

Sir

I have account on VOIPWISE . I know the blue form for sending money to your ocmpany. But afrer sending money how can I redeem the account with out voucher number.second how can I get the number? will u send the voucher number on my mobile as SMS, by post or to my mail adress.I have no idea sir I hope your wide Explanation.

8th of Jul, 2008

hello
    good day to you.

i wanted to how can get redeem vocher. and also how can i recharge the various voip accounts like voipwise, intervoip, 123 voip, etc. plz reply me back and procrdure to buy redeem and recharge the account.

• Ab
      13th of Jul, 2008

i have opened intervoip account but i cannot redeem voucher. can you please send me the details for redeem voucher.

• Pa
      27th of Jul, 2008

HELLO i didnt got credit in my account why?and plzz make the rates 0.01 plzzzzzzzzzz its a request actually 0.05 its really very costly soo plzzzzzzzzzzz
    and i didnt got my credit in mine acoount my user name is prince_uae40 plzz tell me .and the nework is not good voice is not good
    thank you its a request...???????????//

• Pa
      27th of Jul, 2008

plz make the rates o.01 plzzzzzzzzzzz its really costly plzz... 0.05 is really costly plzzz its a request thank u

• Mu
      30th of Jul, 2008

Sir voipwise login are used by intervoip also

• Mu
      31st of Jul, 2008

i am facing some problems in our account when i dial any phone number, the number is not dialled but i receive message " the other party ended the call due to an unknown error ". Now i dont know why i receice this message from Voipwise server. Kindly help me about this issue.

• Ju
      2nd of Aug, 2008

I am junaid am using voipwise since a month, the Price to make a call to inida is 3cent, but it ll charge me 8cent per minute, could you please let me know, and am looking for customer service phone no, if any one have please send me a mail, am very thankful to you.

• Ha
      3rd of Aug, 2008

Sir, How can i bcome an interVoip reseller. I had recharged 50 Euro in my account, (haristharayil80) last week. please reply me soon.

• Sh
      23rd of Aug, 2008

Sir, How can i bcome an interVoip reseller

• As
      23rd of Aug, 2008

hey i have a recharge card for voipwise, how do i get recharged

• Be
      26th of Aug, 2008

helo ju pershendes desha te njoftohem qysh mefol papare tunt

• Be
      26th of Aug, 2008

helo isch habe aine frae vi isch mus telefoniren

• Sy
      29th of Sep, 2008

Please attn ( Voip Staff ) Good Morning

I don't have correct e-mail address please forward to the concerned person.

I am your customer using viopstunt and voipwise Internet phone sufficient credit is available in the both.
    For the last 4 days I am facing difficulty in terms of log in to the system.
    I feel there is problem with server its a great services provide by you .
    Please let me know when you will be able to rectify this problem.
    I hope you are not going to terminate this fantastic facility.

Waiting for you reply.

Address

Telephone no. [ ] [ ]

Account
    Number 2 9 8 4 8 7 9 1 9 1 7 6

Reference Number 2 9 8 4 8 7 9 1 9 1 7 6 (VOIPWISE)

Reference Number 5 8 3 4 2 4 3 4 9 1 4 2 ( VOIPSTUNT )

If you would like payment directed to an individual or a department, please specify here:

Name/Department

Number
    Agent's
    signature

Customer's signature
    THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ARE SET OUT ON THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS FORM BY SIGNING THIS FORM I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THOSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

• Mo
      10th of Dec, 2008

Hi i have been trying to logon since the last update of voipwise 08, 12, 08, can you check from your side, what´s the problem, i paid money and i belive i get good ###in service, still waiting for your ###in service!!!

wish you all the ###IN best

Mother F...
    John Zammit

• Bo
      20th of Mar, 2009

I am your customer using voipwise Internet phone sufficient credit is available in it.
    For the last 4 days I am facing difficulty in calling my friends.
    I feel there is problem with server its a great services provide by you .
    Please let me know when you will be able to rectify this problem.
    I hope you are not going to terminate this fantastic facility.

Waiting for you reply.

• Na
      8th of Apr, 2009

I am not able to log on voipwise please advive/ help me

• Sw
      16th of Apr, 2009

hello, i am a new user of voipwise. i would like buy a credit but i did not know how buying a credit. because no credit card payment option there. i am so confuse on using ucash, redeem or other payment. please give visa payment option. i hope there is explanation of it. thank you

• Gu
      29th of Jul, 2009

i have 37 euro dollars of time but every time that i call mesage comes it says you cant call this number