voipbuster &BETAmax / stealing my moeny from my VISA credit card that was expired

1 Aruba Review updated:

This company is a big thief. This company has reached the TOP by stealing my money from my VISA card that was expired.
How they do that ?? That is my question but it really happen .Be very careful when you decide for an automatic recharge on your credit account.
My credit card expired last MAY 2009. Because I am in another country for a year, " I had to pick up my new card as soon as I could be back in my country.
I could not before end of August 2009. But suddenly on the 7th August 2009 my credit card was charged a sum of $72. I had to wait to be in my country until the end of August.
There was nothing I can do to resolvew this problem and wurst of all, "this is the most important for all of you clients to know. Dont pay any VOIP if you can't contact them when needed. I have tried everything to contact them with never and ever a response from them. This is now in the hands of the FBI Internet Fraude central offce NewYork City.
They are already on the way. Thes guys are fast, causae I have been already in trouble with another company and it was fixed in less then a week. These guys are now in jail for 18 years. I got my money back and have them all where they belong.

Comments

21st of May, 2012

Disagree, that is, on the 21th of May 2012. Somebody gained access to my voipbusterpro account on the 19th of May 2012 and managed to activate a payment of 100 euro excluding tax on my creditcard. Did not have a quite strong password. Immediately phoned the creditcard organisation (Dutch ING) and told them to block the creditcard and send me a new one. On the 19th of May 2012 I also reported the fraud to Customer Service of voipbusterpro via their site. They did not react via e-mail but on the 21th of May 2012 I noticed that the creditcard payment had been cancelled and the voipbusterpro credits were reset to the old level. So I've prove on the 21th of May 2012 that the current organization reacts in quite a normal and quick way.

• Ka
      3rd of Aug, 2014

i need voipbuster recharge in credit card elo company