Voip Reseller Credit / payment accepted but credit not received

1 LU Review updated:

I had purchased 100 euro credit using $ Liberty Reserve as per the rates and linkd from the website. They confirmed the receipt of the payment but even aftter 24 hrs. credit is not received. Managed to get the owner of the website on skype, but he did not keep the promise of sending the credit. Now the guy is not online or not answering the mails.
This person is a scammer his name is Stephen Johan skype name "dellmont8.com"

Voip Reseller Credit

Comments

• Md
      Nov 07, 2012

its a fraud website. The person add my top id (Nepalmax10) from a dellmont id " aelfraedvoip" n offer me 15% less price then the Dellont price. I am sure he is a scammer . If you need dellmont credit (rynga, jumblo, voipgain, etc) then you can contat with me. I am a trusted Top reseller. I sell worldwide. I have bank account in Spain, Sweden, Italy, Cyprus .Even You can buy credit for your top reseller id from me. I will make bank transfer with your reference number so you will get credit in your top reseller id next day. My website: www.voiprefill.com, my land phone number: [protected] (10AM Europe time to 11:30PM). You can chat with me from my website.