VoiceVox Voicemail Services / unauthorized charges to my phone bill

United States, Arkansas Review updated:
I received my phone bill for the month of February and I noticed two strange charges on my bill from a place called Voice Vox .They were billed for 14.95 on 1/1/09 and 14.95 on 2/1/09. I called the phone company and they said that they would take it off my bill for them, but that I had to call [protected] which is Voice Vox's phone number and file a complaint. The phone company also made a notation on my bill that this was unauthorized. I called this Voice Vox company and got a guy by the name of Nathan. He pulled up the account and they had my address, phone number, and all my information. When I told him that this was fraud and identity thief, he then told me who had subscribed to this service, when it was done and and even what time it was done on the internet. This person belongs in jail and I am going to press charges because this is thieft plain and simple. Always, always check your phone bill for strange services because anyone who has your phone number can scam you big time. If I had not truly scanned my phone bill they might have gotten away with this for quite sometime. CHECK YOUR PHONE BILLS.

N  17th of Mar, 2009 by
This is the company that is doing the bill for Voicevox. Enhanced Billing Services their Phone Number is 1800-687-5298. They sent me to this number 1-866-473-1981. I was able to get credit for it through them. Hope this helps.

N  4th of Apr, 2009 by

VoiceVox Voicemail Services - unauthorized charge to my phone
ssara hash

how do I put an end to the unauthorized monthly phone charge from this company? I called them they sid it would take 30 days and I should call the phone company. I did they told me to call the company. Big run around from both. Does anybody out there know how to get rid of this????????
N  22nd of Feb, 2011 by