Voguesdepot.com / Fake

I bought 'Prada' trainers for Christmas using my step dads credit card. The trainers arrived 2 days later and were clearly fake, costing £90 plus £17 VAT, the only way to return them was to e-mail them and ask for a returns code, we e-mailed twice and heard nothing, it's disgusting that people can get away with this.

Pa

Comments

• Vo
      18th of Feb, 2009

Hiy

You have no order and we do not charge extra and our currency is USD.We sell authentic products and we have never receive this kind of comment.Why do you lie?.

• Ri
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I ordered a pair of Prada sneakers and it took over 1 month to arrive. When they finally arrived, they were clearly fake. They were so fake that they still smelled of shoe glue. I emailed them several times and requested the return authorization code and did not get a reply. I finally disputed the charge with my credit card and then sent them back to the only address that I could find on their site. A few days later I received a call from an innocent person in Arizona who received the sneakers. He had no clue that his address was being used. This company is fake and is out of Turkey.

• Du
      18th of Sep, 2009

i ordered i pair of prada months ago and still i received nothing..i sent them 2 email and i dn't get an answer.it's fraud. don't even think about buy from that company.you will regret it and you will lose your money and your sensitive dat (credit card, address..etc).

• Ka
      3rd of Oct, 2009

These Guys lies because I bought 2 pairs from voguesdepot and they shipped very fast and it is almost 3 years in this business .They sell authentic .If they have not get their money why do you call your bank? .

• Dz
      28th of Jul, 2010

They are thieves I order 2 pairs of shoes ok I got them, 1 was to small so I ask for an RMA # which took 2weeks to get, I sent the shoe back the next day (track It) they got it and Iwas told that I would get a full refund since I did not want another shoe, and I would see back in my account in 10-15 days.It has been almost 3months now and I still have not gotten my refund.I contacted BBB because voguesdepot have not answer none of my emails which I have sent EVERY DAY. with no reply, the BBB said they did not reply to there mail also.THEY ARE THIEVES BIG THIEVES I want my money.

• Ac
      24th of Sep, 2010

wait so is it fake or not and is it a good website

• Du
      19th of Jan, 2011

Ive been ordering shoes there for over 3yrs and never had a problem what so ever, I would recieve my orders maybe 3 or 4 days after a oline purchase

• Dz
      20th of Jan, 2011

clearly they have their people posting positive comments here. i am still awaiting my money back, they got back their shoes, i still havent been refunded, where is my money!!! its almost a year, they are thieves.