Vogueinstyle.com / Scammed?

1 England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered 5 items from this company, I live in the UK and they are based in the US. About 3-4 weeks later I received 2 of the goods with a note saying that if I hadn't received the rest of the order in the next few days I would receive a refund. I have contacted the company via email, there is no telephone number and nobody has come back to me at any time. I placed the order mid June and paid via paypal. Paypal cannot take any action. I am still without a refund, or the goods and cannot get any response from this so called company whatsoever. Any advice on what to do next? The goods were dispatched from somewhere in China.

Js

Comments

• Gf
      4th of Aug, 2009

I too ordered two garments two days apart starting July 18th. One item came last Thursday and the other one is nowhere to be found. The first one does not fit so I followed the procedures they specified requesting an RMA...and it has been two days and no response. I even googled the address to see what other companies were in the building to verify if they exist.

I am more kicking myself because I normally do a background check and decided to take a chance on this. They will never get my money again.

8th of Dec, 2009

HI
    I NEED TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE MY CASE THAT I BOUGHT OVER 10 ITEMS FROM VOGUEINSTYLE BUT ALMOST 7 OF THEM ARE FAUTLY ITEMS
    PLEASE BE CARREFUL BEFORE GOING TO BUY YOUR CLOTHING ON THIS WEBSITE. THEY'RE ORIGINE CHINIESE PEOPLE SO THAT THEY RESOLVE ANY PROBLEM BY CHINIESE STYLE...
    PLS CONTACT ME AT hongchuyen@hotmail.com if you can help me any advice

best regards

• Ge
      4th of Feb, 2010

Thank goodness i read your reviews. I was thinking about ordering through that exact website!

Krystel

• Me
      5th of May, 2010

i made my order onn april22 and today is may 5 . i still got no order, no email returnn, no phone calls return.!!! this is disaster!!!i have a bridal shower tom. i am so mad...

• Vb
      17th of May, 2010

I've ordered from vogueinstyle three times with no prblems at all so I am confused on why other customers have had issues. No complaints here

• Je
      1st of May, 2011

This dress is very dainty. Very light materials and i was actually impressed that a dress for $20 like this, was actually very well made. i am very happy with the purchase and will shop from here again!
    Also, the dress is made for PETITE women/teens. If you have a B cup, you'll fit into it nicely, but any larger of a chest size, and it wont fit. SPEEDY shipping...will buy again for sure!

This dress is very pretty, and worth the $20. This dress was bought for a teen with a B cup, for modelling, and she is petite, a little over 100 lbs and the dress fits perfectly..so, any bigger than her, and the dress would not fit.

So, all in all, the dress is gorgeous and she loves it.
    Shipping was AMAZING! REALLY REALLY FAST! It was an international order to japan, and it came the next week..no hassles, no fuss! Will order again!

6th of Oct, 2011

I would not recomend vogueinstyle.com to anyone! I had to call them to even get my items shipped 2 weeks after payment had gone through and when the items arrived 5 weeks after I purchased them the dress I bought didnt even cover my butt. I am 5' 4" and trim, so the "one size fits all" clearly only applies if you are under 5 feet tall! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS!!

• Be
      27th of Mar, 2012

i order from vogueinstyle on the 10 of march they told me 8 to 15 days but i did not get my order but took 172 from my card what should i do

• Ba
      26th of May, 2012

Oh my God . vogueinstyle.com is NOT a bad company. I purchase from them more than one year.
    Don't malicious propaganda, Don't affect others purchase

• Di
      26th of May, 2012

Is that Paul Vance from Vance Refridgeration?

6th of Sep, 2014