Vogueinstyle / scammers

I purchased $400 dollars worth of clothing...6 dresses total and I received four dresses in the first shipment and then one in the second shipment and I emailed them about 20 times and it has been three months now and I have not received a refund or my last dress yet which was almost 200 for it alone. I am not happy with this site at all and I cannot find a phone number to call customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE EVER AGAIN...

D  1st of May, 2011 by
This dress is very dainty. Very light materials and i was actually impressed that a dress for $20 like this, was actually very well made. i am very happy with the purchase and will shop from here again!
Also, the dress is made for PETITE women/teens. If you have a B cup, you'll fit into it nicely, but any larger of a chest size, and it wont fit. SPEEDY shipping...will buy again for sure!

This dress is very pretty, and worth the $20. This dress was bought for a teen with a B cup, for modelling, and she is petite, a little over 100 lbs and the dress fits perfectly..so, any bigger than her, and the dress would not fit.

So, all in all, the dress is gorgeous and she loves it.
Shipping was AMAZING! REALLY REALLY FAST! It was an international order to japan, and it came the next week..no hassles, no fuss! Will order again!