Vogue Crafts & Designs / they didn't deliver order or reply to my emails

2 months ago I have ordered from the company www.voguecrafts.com. The whole process was prompt and there weren’t any problems. I placed the order and I knew that I would need 5-6 weeks to get the order, but the delivery was delayed for indefinite term. I emailed the seller couple of times, but all my attempts were useless. I still haven’t received any response back. Stay away!!!

• Vogue Crafts & Designs Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017

Hi There !
    Vogue Crafts and Designs PVT. LTD. is one of the most reputed Designing and Manufacturing Company and we at Vogue Crafts ensure that no false promises are made from our end and neither do we cheat our customers. We maintain our reputation and deal ethically and it’s the first time in the history of Vogue Crafts that we have received a complaint like this. We definitely doubt your existence as a genuine buyer of Vogue Crafts. If there is such an issue, we would want you to share your contact and the order details.
    Coming on the point of unresponsive mails or calls, we are a genuine and a reputed Company with an authentic identity so we hope that you watch what you’re stating here. Also if this is the case then Kindly share all the details regarding the order and the payment because we are sure that if you have made any such payment then you would definitely be having a proof for that.
    Kindly send all the details at enquiry@voguecrafts.com and you can also call us on +91-11-41324445/6

Sx
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

• Ri
      19th of Jul, 2017

Yes, Vogue Crafts & Designs Pvt. Ltd is a well trusted and leading jewelry manufacturer.

• So
      27th of Mar, 2018

I’m going to be quite honest here: I asked for the customers reviews who have ordered something from them before I went for the meeting. It was quite difficult, in fact because I was totally new in the jewelry field. I didn’t want to end up dealing with a wolf in sheep skin since I wasn’t an experienced business woman yet. But Vogue Crafts and Designs turned out to be the perfect choice for me. They showed great professionalism without demeaning my morale as a new bee (they are in this business for 20 years FYI). I got the best products I needed and the boost to start my business.