Vodaphone India / Customer service on payment by cheque!

1 India Review updated:

Since the change of ownership from Hucth to Vodaphone, things have fallen flat for Vodaphone customers. I get to hear this from all my friends who were brand loyal to Hutch. Its very hard to understand, how come the same guys with Hutch did a better job and not with Vodaphone. I guess it has to do something with the aptitude you enter a market. I'm a traveling executive and most of the time I use phone locally, I got the message from Vodaphone to make some interim payments as I have touched my limit. I did drop a cheque this monday (26th Nov 2007). Tuesday my services were barred and I could not make calls. I called up the Customer service dept. and they asked me to wait another 24 hrs, which I did. having waited for 48 and more I called up again, and to tell you these guys hung -up on me, I spoke to two individual, Dhiraj and Vishal and redialed again to finally speak to David Singh (I guess if its his right name), he didn't knew A of Customer service and his english was just so pathetic. I kept on asking him to repeat himself. All he said to me is wait for another 24 hrs or visit the Vodaphone store. Which I denied doing as I'm traveling and is not convenient for me right now. He wont listen and when I asked him to transfer me to his supervisor, he said he's all I will get to talk , No manager and NO supervisor. I don't know when will I get my #'s activated back but I intend to put this complaint with TRAI and telecom ombudsmen.

Pathetic service and the treatment you get is even sub-marginal with people like david singh on the phone.

Thanks,
Prabhash
[protected].

Comments

• Ib
      10th of May, 2009

To.
    The Manager
    Vodafone

Subject :- Call Details.

Respected Sir/ Madam

This is to bring your kind information I am Mr. Ibrahim Mohamed Dhenkar Mobile No 9923857916 I lost my mobile on dated 29/04/09 & from that date onwords call has been continue to rectify the numbers I need the list of Call details period from 29th April to till date.So please do the needfull.
    looking forward for your favourable reply in anticepation.

Thanking you.
    Your sincerly,

Vodafone Customer
    Ibrahim. M. Dhenkar

CC:. Local Distributor Karwa Enterprises Khed

• Dh
      6th of Apr, 2011

hello sir

i am dheeraj uppal from punjab last weak i port my mobile no. airtel to vodafone but now my vodafone no. is not correct working incoming is only from vodafone and message not send to any body sir i complaint to customer care a number of time but they show not any response pls. tell me if can you help me other wise i change my number
    pls. tell me my e mail address is uppaldheeraj@yahoo.com

• Dh