Vodafone Prepaid / wrong information/rude behaviour of cce

1 India Review updated:

yesterday at 7:00 pm,i recharged my prepaid account by Rs 35 bonus card(300 local sms),i didnt get any confirmation sms that your plan is activated or not i called up customer care to find out what is the status as iam getting charged for my msgs.there was a customer care executive (DILIP) who is very rude and in a hurry to disconnecte the line,might b looking to improve his aht(average handling time),that idiot told me ur plan is activated on ur number at 9:00 pm,than i asked him "why iam getting charged for it " He replied" is there anything may i assist u with".
Its not the matter of 3-4 Rs but if vodafone cant provide customer satisfaction or cant solve the problem of customer than why just for formality u have open up ur customer care centre.Vodafone is waisting money for customer executives like these.If want to spend the use it for product quality than there will b no need for customer care.
Now point of lunch a complain is that i need my money back in my account and want u to take some strict action against that customer care executive.my accounts details are:-

sandeep bhardwaj
[protected]

i recharged my no. through Rs35 bonus card(si no.-[protected])

and if u cant do this also than iam afraid what will happen to vodafone,it can loose its customer like this behavious

Comments

• Sy
      15th of Oct, 2009

Dear
    SIr/madam

yesterday at 7:00 pm, i recharged my prepaid account by Rs 35 bonus card(300 local sms), i didnt get any confirmation sms that your plan is activated or not i called up customer care to find out what is the status, why iam getting charged for my msgs.when i spoke to customer care executive, He told me that i cant help you now because server was down, i need an imediate action from your end and kindly rectify the things at the earliest
    regards