Vodafone Prepaid / wrong charges deducted

surat, IN Review updated:
Phone: 9825568993

ear Sir,

Today i phase the worst experience from Vodafone.

I am a Vodafone prepaid customer and have encountered many bad service experiences with it. I have been a victim of unnecessary charges. I got a message from IVR message center number saying "Congratulations! You have been succesfully subscribed to Vodafone Music Junction for Rs. 30 for 30 days." and when i had checked my account balance, Rs. 30/- has been debited from it.

I had tried to talk with Vodafone customer care (111), executive says the charges deducted will not be reversed. Moreover, they are saying that 123 has been dialed from your phone, when there wans't any call made from my side. I am greatly disappointed with Vodafone and plan to change my service provider soon if the issue is not resolved.

kindly guide me on the course of action.

Regards
chetan patel
[protected]
[email][protected]@gmail.com[/email]

Pa

Comments

• Di
      Jun 27, 2011

Right now, I am in roaming, I didn't sent any messages, but i receiving the message that "message sent" and charges deducted Rs. 1.50. So total 8 to 10 rupees deducted till now. What going wrong I don't know. If it was happened bymistake by Vodafone, please credit all these already deducted charges for which I never sent any messages. My mobile no. is [protected], name : Dinesh Ahire, DOB-27-04-1976. Please consider this request and take care this type of mistakes will not happen.