Vodafone Prepaid / wrong charges deducted
Today i phase the worst experience from Vodafone.
I am a Vodafone prepaid customer and have encountered many bad service experiences with it. I have been a victim of unnecessary charges. I got a message from IVR message center number saying "Congratulations! You have been succesfully subscribed to Vodafone Music Junction for Rs. 30 for 30 days." and when i had checked my account balance, Rs. 30/- has been debited from it.
I had tried to talk with Vodafone customer care (111), executive says the charges deducted will not be reversed. Moreover, they are saying that 123 has been dialed from your phone, when there wans't any call made from my side. I am greatly disappointed with Vodafone and plan to change my service provider soon if the issue is not resolved.
kindly guide me on the course of action.
More Vodafone Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk
- Vodafone Egypt - scam offers