Vodafone / network problem

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
It is a big name of Vodafone, I have already raised a lot of complaints regarding of that but no one can Understand my problems.

Pc
Apr 22, 2013

Comments

• Fa
      6th of May, 2008

Hello Madam/Sir,

I am Faisal, working in Techno-Park Trivandrum, staying in Manvila (near to techno park).
    In my family, we have 3 vadafone connection, in that 2 of them post paid.I hope I am a
    valuable customer for your company. But I am not getting the benefit.

I have network problem, in my residence. Means my call is disconnected sometimes,
    and in another situation I am not able to make any call because of low signal.
    My current place name is Manvila, just 3.5 KM from Techno park.

I have registered first complaint on 25-01-2008, (reg no is 88365950).After that several times
    I made complaint like this. The response given back are different, but my actual problem is still persist.

So this is the final letter/ attempt to continue with the connection.
    Please escalate and do the necessary steps to solve my problem as early as possible.

NB: Please respond to this mail, if it is positive or negative.

My mobile numbers:

Thanks and Regards,
    Faisal.

• Vi
      15th of Sep, 2008

hi me vijay old customer of vodafone but nowadays me feelong problem in my network .. after 1or1.20 min the call aumatically disconnect regarding this i had already talk to vodafone call centre but after 2 nmin the call autoatically disconnect because of which me not able to get my complaint no

• Um
      19th of Dec, 2009

I have been using vodafone n suffiring through a lot network problem n i have made complaints number of time but nothing yet happened in my favor, so im seriously irritated with the vodafone network.

So if the company can help its customer then please help this problem out im suffering with it from past few months.

Umang Arora
    MOB--09721000007

• Vo
      23rd of Apr, 2013

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/17TZFCY We are keen to assist you.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

31st of Aug, 2017

Dear Sir,
    I have been a satisfied customer with Vodafone since long time. My mobile number is 9871900675 But I regret to inform you that nowadays I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network reception. The handset’s network indicator shows full signal but I cannot make a clear phone call. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconvenience for me.

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve this problem as early as possible.

Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation with regard to the above compliant.

Yours faithfully,
    Manoj singh negi
    9871900675

• Ni
      20th of Apr, 2018

Dear sir,

I am vodafone customer. I have prepaid connection. my number [9582840706].

I am Nitish yadav, working in sahaj suvidha kendra New Delhi, subhash nagar staying Vishnu Garden (near [censored]la mata mandir ).
    In my office, we have 40 vodafone connection, we have both postpaid and prepaid. I hope I am a valuable customer for your company. But I am not getting the benefit.

I have network problem, in my office . Means my call is disconnected sometimes,
    and in another situation I am not able to make any call because of low signal.
    My current place name is Vishnu Garden,

So this is the final letter/ attempt to continue with the connection.

NB: Please respond to this mail, if it is positive or negative.

regards

Nitish Yadav

• Na
      17th of May, 2018

Sir,

Sub: Complaint for poor Network Reception.

I am a satisfied postpaid customer of Vodafone holding mobile number 982 02 82 643 since very long time. In my family son/daughter/wife and brothers, have about 10 connections. We resides in the building bearing No. 220 named as ‘Panchavati’ on 3 flats bearing Nos.4, No.14 & No.22 located in Tamil Sangham Marg, Near Matalachmi Hospital, Sion (East) Mumbai-400022.

I regret very much to inform and place on record that for nearly a year, we are facing network problem in my residential address stated herein above. We are not able to make any call or receive it because of low signal. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconveniences and hardships for us. The online payment also been got much disturbed by non-getting messages of one-time-password owing to ridiculously slow network connection.

I am a restaurateur, now in sick, managing the business from my residence found lot of chaos due to the lack of your coverage. I therefore request you to take necessary actions immediately to resolve and sort out this problem or else we were compelled to move other option of switch to another service provider.

Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation with regard to the above complaint and expecting a prompt resolution.

Sincerely

Narayanaswamy

• 16
      24th of Jun, 2018

hi,
    I am your customer last more than 10 years. I am facing lots of problems regarding your network. There is no network I am holding vodafone no-9758727579. I visited your vodafone store lot of time, they raised complaint, but useless. You can check my vodafone I recharge lots of time still I am using for calling network is useless for me. I hope you can understand my problem and take this technical matter to concern department and resolve my network problem.
    Expect your prompt action on my network problem ASAP.

• Pa
      29th of Jul, 2018

Myself Palwinder Singh (9830614145), A disappointed & suffering customer with vodafone services. I am using this network provider from a long time but all the time facing problem while connecting net from my residence. There is worst net connectivity I am getting all the time from my residence. I have already made complain at Vodafone customer care so many times but the problem lying still the same. The way in which vodafone has treated my complain its totally disappointing and made my thought that its the worst internet service provider. They are doing nothing but making fun of the services. Hard to believe that on one side vodafone claiming best internet connectivity on their marketing campaigns but on the other side in realty ground, Its the worst network service provider.

If someone is really listening to the customer complaints please respond to this mail.

• Pi
      27th of Aug, 2018

Unable to call customer care executive, from the numbers 199 and 198.
    I am from Rajasthan,
    Please call me urgently to solve my issue, i have a big issue in my number,
    I am getting fake calls From number like this. +911408829434, and many 10-15 numbers like this.
    And these calls are from callertune company.
    I want to tell my issue to customer care executive, please cooperate with me and call me on 9982727016.

• Ro
      28th of Aug, 2018

Myself Ronak Mungara (7878801313), A disappointed & suffering customer with vodafone services. I am using this network provider from a long time but all the time facing problem while connecting net from Rajkot, Gujarat. There is worst net connectivity I am getting all the time from every place in Rajkot.

• Ri
      31st of Aug, 2018

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I am a vodafone network user. Their is network problems in my area.
    Please resolve this issue.
    Location: Near Aster Public School, Mayur Vihar phase - 1, New Delhi.

•   1st of Sep, 2018

I am facing many problems related to your network. My Vodafone Number is 8898368908. I have gone to your Vodafone store(new panvel ) three times, they lodged a complaint, but till now they have not solved the problem.
    I've done complaint several times in customer service but do not fix it properly, and I'm going to Vodafone galary three times in your new panvel
    Your new Panvel frount Desk exucutive say you do not want to use the 4G internet service. If you are having this problem, I think you did not give your employee the best way of doing it, but if you do replace them. 199 rs 40gb data and im using only 8 gb in full month)

1 month I have suffered a lot, I think
    You do not need your customer.

• Sh
      6th of Sep, 2018

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I am a vodafone network user. Their is network problems in my area.
    Please resolve this issue.
    Location: ashok vihar phase 3 gurgaon

• Ha
      21st of Sep, 2018

Hi

Its been over 6 months complaining about the network issue. All i get to hear is Sir Network team will contact you and soon will visit. Now they did visit once but nothing happend. I am fed up with these bills where i dont get to use data properly and still have to pay. This is my last attempt after this will port to some other network.

Md hanzla

• Pr
      5th of Oct, 2018

Callertune for my number 7406324851 has been activated by vodafone even though i didn't sent any SMS and deducted 230Rs.If i call customer care they are saying you send an SMS to activate it and they said on 28th of this month we got an sms from vodafone about activation. I didn't got any message or i sent any SMS to vodafone number. I even asked her to cancel caller tune and refund my money they are saying once activated it cannot by give back. I am an average person i don't want any caller tune help me in getting my money back and deactive my caller tune.

• Ri
      18th of Oct, 2018

Dear Sir,
    I on behalf of Shalimar Bagh Club have been a satisfied customer with Vodafone since long time. My mobile number is 9811257587 and we have 20 connections over here as well as as it is a club so their are many more your connections over here. But I regret to inform you that from last one year I am having difficulty in conversations due to poor network in our basement. The handset’s network indicator shows full signal but I cannot make a clear phone call. This unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconvenience for me and lot of time your coordinators have reached over here and told us that it can be done with a booster . Beacuse of this we have done fresh wirring also you just have to install booster.

In this situation, I would request you to take necessary actions to resolve this problem as early as possible or let us know that you dont have any solution and we should switch over,

Please install the booster as early as possible, If their are any charges for the same we can look into that.

Yours faithfully,
    Ritu Chhabra

• Bh
      28th of Oct, 2018

I have been facing big time issue with Vodafone network at my residence (Sahar Village Andheri East). Me and my mother both are Vodafone user and now its more than a year that we literally have to come to the balcony to attend every single call. Urge you to look into this matter asap as we both are fed up to the core and are thinking to port to some other company.

My number is 9769299404 and My mother number is 9619766674.

Regards,