Vodafone / vodafone bills being received in spite of deactivation of the number

7481,Tahoe lake court,# 312Mason, OH, United States
Phone: 513 293 9596

Sir/Madam,

I have arrived United States in the month of October '07. My Dad has submitted de-activation of my number [protected] after clearing all my outstanding bills in the Month of November '07 as i was not using this number any more. I have sent an email as well after clearing the the amount of de-activation of my number in the Month of November '07.In spite of all this i have been receiving bills till date even after several compliants given.

Being in US it is not possible for me to contact in person and get this resolved.My dad has been following up but no one from Vodafone (Begumpet- Hyderbad) are taking corrective actions on this.

As a pro active action, all my outstanding bills till 8th November 2007 have been cleared and also submitted a request through mail and in person (My Dad), but no action has been taken and bills have been sent till date.

Please help me to lodge a complaint agaist vodafone on this regard.I'm not responsible for payment of these bills as there is no mistake my my end. I do have my mails as proof to submit.

Regards,