Vodafone India / My outgoing is barred 9711198312

1 nanew delhi, India Review updated:
Phone: na

Hi sir,

I think u have made enough money that is why u r not able to help me out.. I thaught that u r d ceo of vodafone India company and after writing it 2 u my problem will be resolved but all the vodafone team is sleeping like u r sleeping and not reading my mails.. kindly activate my outgoing services on the number [protected] asap...

Ga
May 19, 2015

Comments

• Dr
      3rd of Sep, 2009
    Vodafone India - deactivating SMS pack
    India

i have a vodafone prepaid connection for i want get the SMS pack deactivated.i have tried all the options from my mobile and have called customer care for more than 20 times.stil the thing is not done.

• Ar
      28th of Dec, 2009
    Vodafone India - cheating and more cheating
    vodafone
    India

the vodafone customer service JMD gardens at gurgaon is so bad that they ae almost evil. the staff get joy in cheating and making foos of the customers. especiall a guy called abhishek gawd he is inhuman. wish the company would train him to wipe the smirk he has when someone finishes dealing with him. a typical scoundrel. he just cant be dealing with customers. no way..

• Vo
      5th of Feb, 2010

Hi Aryaputri,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tiny.cc/4cNLK and we’d be happy to help.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care.

• Ra
      19th of Feb, 2011
    Vodafone India - cnc messages
    India

my mobile number is 9823084882 i port out from vodafone to bsnl 8.2.11 i pay all bill to vodafone on date 9.2.2011 after 7 days they message to pay unbilled 616 = 00 is this false bill case?