Vodafone India (Kerala) / mobile phone recharge amount not credited to account

India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to complain about the customer service of Vodafone India (Kerala). I recharged my mobile phone account with Rs. 550 on 3 February 2010 but the amount has still not been credited to my account. The customer service number (Vodafone Kerala: [protected]) which I was given by Vodfone in Mumbai has never worked ever since 3 February, and Vodafone Maharashtra say that it is to be rectified by Vodafone in Kerala. Because it is impossible to call them on a non functioning number, I sent them an email requesting their help in sorting out the issue but I have not got any reply from them except an automated reply saying that they will sort out the matter within 2 working days. That deadline has passed.

I had taken a new prepaid line last year in Kerala (No. [protected]). I have come to Maharashtra for a month, and paid a local vendor (at a Vodafone Mini Mart) Rs. 550 to recharge my account on 3rd. February 2010. After the whole process I got a message from Vodafone saying : “Your account has been refilled successfully by INR 0.0” Your Kerala Circle prepaid account balance is 171.83. Transaction ID is RM09224182100. This was from the Message Centre at 16:54:19 on 3-Feb-2010.

This amount of 171.83 was what I had already. So in spite of paying the amount and after the payment was processed and the account was “refilled successfully” ( according to the message from Vodafone at 16:54:18), I have so far not had the amount credited to my account.

The local Vodafone contacts numbers say it has to be sorted out by the Kerala Vodafone authorities. They said to contact [protected]. This number has been non functional since the time I started having this problem, and there has been no customer care or response at all.

I shall be grateful if this matter can be publicised and the public made aware of the poor (or rather, non existent) customer service that Vodaphone (in Kerala) has been giving.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

Dr. Philip Koshy

Comments

• Vo
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hi Philip,

We believe all your concerns have been addressed by our customer care team. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.com for any further queries. We would be happy to help.

Regards,
    Kerala Vodafone Customer Care.

17th of Sep, 2012

i am noufal from kozhikkode.my vodafone number is 919946260971, 918086280242 i wand internet.before i am using internet.now two weeks not available.becuase internet settings no.two weeks i am calling custmor care not give me settings why?i do no. pls give me settings

• Vo
      24th of Sep, 2012

Hello Noufal,

Thank you for writing to us. We will get back to you in a short while to address your concern.

Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Kerala.