Vodafone India / Looting by activating services without consent

1 India Review updated:

I am being looted repeatedly by Vodafone India by deducting the amount I charge for my Pre Paid Connection in the form of activation of various services without my consent

Comments

Ja
  6th of Jan, 2008

De
  10th of Jan, 2008

how can u cheet us by activating caller tunes without any consent of the user..
It should atleast ask for a confirmation atleast...
How can we continue with vodafone for some more time..
I am very much annoyed by all of the advertisements .
Stop doing thisssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ji
  4th of Mar, 2008

Yes, You are right.

I also having a complaint. I had lost my sim. they confirm me that they will dispatch the courier on my residential address. But after the confirmation they did a mistake they sent it on the same old office address. They said the address is not updated, so they can not send it on residential address whereas I shifted my job from there to some other address.

I dont understand if they can send the bill on my new address why not the sim. Very pathetic service by Vodafone. A name can not change the reputation of the company. Very bad services.

Kt
  20th of Apr, 2008

Hi,

Actually i have a problem in sending the messages from 20-4-08 evening, outgoing messages is not going from my mobile, if i send i am geting service not available, but i am able to make calls.I complained to the customer care about this problem but no proper answer i got upto now, no service is been done till now.So kindly take action on complaint on my phone.
mobile no:9884372560

regards,
K.Thara

Aj
  20th of May, 2008

Vodafone is advertising Now STD @Rs.1.50 per minutes but they are still charging @Rs.2.65.

Ak
  26th of May, 2008

The Vodafone won't ask for any confirmation and activates the caller tune without any consent of the user and deducts the amount.

Vodafone is looting like anything.. The service is very very very horrible.. The Helpline is one useless and the ad is misleading which says "Happy to help". Vodafone must not be happy, the customers of vodafone must be happy after getting the help...
VODAFONE SUCKS!!!

Jo
  17th of Jun, 2008

I am unable to receive calls or dial on my mobile no. 982019066957 though i have life time connection.

Request kindly inform me what is the problem and why my line is disconnected

Regards

Joanna Silveira
Mistry Bldg
Room no.1
12 pitamber lane
Mahim, Mumbai 400 016

Ga
  24th of Nov, 2008

Firstly my GPRS service was being deactivated because of my negative balance. After maintaining balance, for one month no solution was there for my problem. half of the executives say that my service is being deactivated and activate it by sending a message which costs Rs. 3. i sent almost 3-4 messages then also no solution was there. at last they barred my service of calling customer care. I sent them message and blackmailed them that i will be going to consumer court. within two days my problem was solved. But now again one of their executives called me and told about a scheme by which downloading charges will be 50 percent less. he sent me links but i didn't opened. then also they activated that scheme and charged me 100 rupees because of which my balance went negative and my GPRS service is being deactivated.
I called one number of Mohali Nodel Officer named Mr. Vishuanath. Mobile number - 9988198489. a lady attended the call and she was so rude and after that she disconnected the call. Vodafone is a useless company. Now i am going to consumer court . and they have to pay for my problems. Hey never ever by mistake get a vodafone number.