Vodafone India / Cheating and misleading

1 India Review updated:

MISLEADING information and fooled into FAMILY PLAN -(DA AM Cheaters)

I am an ORANGE-HUTCH-now "CRAZY VODAFONE" customer.

had 4 connections with comfortable billing plans. One Mr.Wahid at the BANDRA (W) Mumbai outlet on Hill road "SOLD" me a new connection claiming it would benefit me-FAMILY PLAN -I was shocked at receiving a totally expensive Billing Plan where a Company cunningly makes its customers pay a higher rate for increasing your number of connections. The promise was only a difference of Rs.100/- without disturbing my old billing Plans.

Even when I put a written cancellations of new plan and wishing to revert back to my old plan which was ten days away from my Billing Cycle they made sure not to and have charged absurd charges. If they want more money they can put a begging bowl at each VODAFONE outlet that is not CHEATING.

Comments

• Dr
      4th of Jan, 2008

MY PHONE NUMBER 9758819572

ON DATED o4.01.2008 I PURCHASED BONUS CARD OF VODAFONE OF RS 69 FROM LANKA, VARANASI BEARING SERIAL NO300523208828 .AFTER SCRACHING 14 DIGIT NO EMERGED AS 86382186494307 WHICH I PASSED TO YOUR COMPANY THROUGH S M S TO NO 144 FOR WHICH I WAS INFORMED AS WRONG KEY NUMBER.
    FROM THE SAME SHOP I GOT THE TOP UP AMOUNT OF Rs 351.THROUGH TRANSACTION ID RMO/14786668. ON THE SAME DAY (4.1.2008) MY PREPAID AMOUNT OF381.22 DECREASED TO 339.82 WITHOUT CALLING TO ANY ONE . THIS IS CONFIRMED THROUGH THE CALL LOG OF MY MOBILE SET.
    PLEASE LOOK IN THIS MATTER AND RECTIFY

• Pr
      12th of Mar, 2008

Sir,
    i have a lifetime vodaphone connection in my mobile since few mounths and i am getting very very bad service from it.First of all they cheated very much.example.when i am going to call a regular number sometimes it tell me that number does not exist,and it cut my balance for the call of that number which it telling does not exist...very nice..Then when i call to the customar care they told me to call 24 hurs later.ok .When after 24 hurs later i call there, they give me some fake reason for their gulty..great...sometimes they take complain but dont give any response according to it...when i going tell it to them,they again make fake reson and do argument badly...no manners...is they forgot that we are the customar,we are paing...and we are cheated..if this thing is done one time then it can be forgivable...but this incident is done 5times..is it forgivable??

18th of Apr, 2008

I was using a number-9873928791. This was originally a TAP connection (a connection given to company employees that comes along with certain benefits) given by the previous company I was working for. However this number has no STD pack. Hence I opted for an STD pack and paid the required additional amount to Vodafone to get the STD benefit. When I left the company, the TAP connection with all the benefits were removed, but I was assured by the Vodafone rep in the company and by Vodafone shop at Anzal plaza in new delhi, that the STD pack would remain. However, I was shocked to receive a huge bill at the end of the month and called Vodafone care immediately. They told me that the STD pack has been removed. I asked them why and how come I was not informed about it, but as usual, the customer service person has no answer or any solution and kept on repeating that the STD pack has been deactivated and hence the huge bill. I asked to speak to the supervisor, and after holding for 30 minutes I end up speaking to a supervisor who sounded like a recorded machine. I am really pissed and feel so cheated.

• Su
      24th of Apr, 2008

I wat to see my vodaphone bill, which is my postpaid connection.i want know about submit my bill.

• Va
      27th of Oct, 2008

voda sucks big time..they are used to cheating now..nothin has changed even after they changed the name, i m a voda customer for past 7 years n the treatment i recieve is horrendous, and i bet if u get the voda so called "happy to help" customer service executices in one call, they have cheated me and this would be the last month i am using a vodafone no.

• Sw
      9th of Nov, 2008

i want phone numbers on the name of nagi reddy in andhra pradesh.