Vodafone India / Caller tune activated even after registered for &Do Not Disturb&

India Review updated:

This is the biggest fraud which these mobile phone service providers are commiting. They activate the caller tune even if we accidentally pressed one button on the call. I was making a call and was typing an Email at the same time. and they activated the caller tune by saying "You have pressed on the * when you were typing the email." and they charged 15 Rs even after I decativated with in seconds it has activated. C'mon this is too much . This fraud needs to be stopped. we need to raise our voice against this.
Why can't they ask for a confirmation by sending a message or something to the cell to make sur that we didn't pressed on * accidentally.
Ba

Comments

Al
  24th of Mar, 2008
CALLER TUNE ENFORCED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I CAN NOT FORCE VULGARITY ON MY CALLERS A. WILSON DELHI.
Th
  14th of Oct, 2008
VERUTE ORU BARIA OM KARASANDYENIMAYUMBOL
Ra
  8th of Apr, 2009
I, DrN.V.Ramamurthy, hold, Lifelong, No, 9966980369, at, Hyd, A.P., India, fromjune, 2008, and hold a balance of Rs 105, I need not RC, with Rs200, every 6 months, according to my aggrement, still my number has been deactivated on 25.3.09, It is unfair on part of your aggrement, Please re activate my number, If there is any fault on my side inform me, Otherwise i have to approach, TRAI, Or Media, No other net wok does like this, You have not given any prior warning to me.

Vodafone India Logo Vodafone India