Vodafone India

Posted:

Change of caller tune without permission!

4.8
The f*cking vodafone has done it again and this time they have tried to play with my image too. I had a particular caller tune set for my number and yesterday i got a message from them stating that my caller tune has been changed to some stupid caller (a loser's song in female voice) and its so ### yu will give money for not keeping it forget about me actually asking for it. And I called the customer care umpteen number of times but they as usual can only do two things, one to keep saying sorry 15 times in a sentence and to put you on hold for indefinite time and terminate your call after yu have been put on hold for 25 min to half an hour.

Vodafone sucks guys... they can ruin your respect too and they aren't apologetic about it. The customer care exec couldn't tell me how they got a request for change of my caller tune but they had the guts to tell me that I will have to pay for change of my caller tune again. (And they have deducted for this ###ing caller tune also, Rs. 15 were deducted for that.)

Vodafone Yu suck bigtime. F*ck yu... f*ck yu 'n' number of times.
Complaint comments Comments (26) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications

Comments

A  6th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Vodafone services are as poor as they cannot be described. It should pack its bags from India and go back to the Hell.

Out of 40 times I tried to call a customer care, only 5 times I was able to speak. Rest all wither call gets terminated ot nobody answers at Customer Care End.

Pack your bags Vodafone. Learn Something from Big Player like - Airtel -Delhi.
If you want more advises call me on 9764000486!
N  15th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Why don't the company's customer care listen up. I am telling them to COMPLETELY BLOCK MY NUMBER , BUT THESE "###S" ARE NOT BLOCKING THEM AND I AM CONTINUOUSLY GETTING THE ENORMOUS BILLS FOR THE CALLS NOT EVEN TOUCHED BY ME.

VODAFONE IS AN USELESS COMPANY!
N  3rd of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
hello
This is seshu kumar palakula post paid customer of your service from visakhapartnam,Andhra Pradesh.and my mobile number is
0 9885502128On Monday(03-12-07) I called to customer care to ask about network in the place which i am residing.i didnt get proper answer from yourside.first I spoke to MS VIJAYA at 1:20 PM she was ecxited and not able to remeber my name also.when i asked her employe id to lodge a comlaint she made the call hang off.Immediately i called and spoke to MS LAXMI .she too did the same.so with in 24 hours i should get an apolized calls from both of them to my mobile.if you delay i may prolong this matter to your higher authorities.
N  4th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am client of your mobile service. I was purchase your colour set-225 with new connection on dated 22-10-2007 from local sealer Harsh Language & watch Co. Orderly Bazar, Varanasi for Rs. 1600.00 the bill no is 1211 dated 22-10-2007.
The IMEL No of set is 355862019105836 &
M.S.N. No is 820872484607.
On dated 9-11-2007 I found the screen of that set is damage. For repairing purpose I give that set to Harsh Language & watch Co. on dt. 13.11.2007.
Today they told me that the local distributor & service provider is not repairing that set and also not giving any details when they are able to repair that set. Please consider this matter on your level and shot out the problem as soon as possible for trouble free services.

Thanking you

(Devesh Sumit)
N  9th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
When I am calling to customer care, my calls are diverted towards Vodafone offers. So I am making my calls to Vodafone using my Landline. I am not satisfied with this kind of service. So kindly refer my complaint otherwise I wish to terminate my connection 9946268112
A  31st of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
Vodaphone started cheating with old custmer of HUCh

I have sim Card with one year validity and i do top up recharge online using netbanking. I refill with Rs.200 and vodaphone gave talk time of Rs.104. then i called up in customer care and reply is you got one month validity for this recharge and this is a skim now no one can do anything. This is a single case of cheating. I think there are may likes me.
So, if any one has suffered from same cheating please take legal action through customer protection act.
Spread this massage and boycott use of vodaphone.
N  7th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

C-48, Okhla Industrial Area
Phase-II
NEW DELHI.

Dear Sir,

REG: Unnecessary harassment on account of payment of bill
Amounting to Rs. 208.41 in respect of Mobile No. 9811940824

I invite your personal attention to my protracted communications with your office over telephone advising me to pay a sum of Rs. 208.42 again and again towards my bill in respect of my above mobile phone.

In this connection, I have to inform you that the payment of the bill was made vide Banker’s Cheque No. 360286 dated 04.10.07 for Rs. 208.42 fvg. M/s. Vodafone which was debited at ours on 10.10.07. Banker’s Certificate dated 29.11.07 to this effect has already been sent to your office for your information and necessary action.

Further, the matter was not ended here and I again started receiving reminders compelling me to pay a meager amount of Rs. 208.42 again. I failed to understand as to why your company is demanding Rs. 208.42 again and again when the payment of the bill has been received by your Company on 10.10.07 (as per Banker’s certificate). Under these circumstances, I lodged a complaint no. 825580622 on 02.01.08 with your Company who in turn sent me an SMS assuring me to settle the issue once for all by 3.00 PM of 4th January, 2008 but nothing has been done so far till date.

In the light of the above, I once again request your goodself to please look into the matter personally and instructions may be passed on to the billing section so that I am not harassed time and again on account of payment of the bill.

Copies of the Banker’s Cheque (front and back) and Banker’s Certificate are enclosed for your ready reference.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

( H.L. VERMA )
79-C Ayodhya Enclave,
Plot No. 30/2, Sector-13,
Rohini, NEW DELHI.
A  5th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I absolutely agree tpo most of the complaints mentioned here. Hutch was anyday much better.
N  19th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hellow i am from kolkata. i had send talk to the customer executive since twice to send me GPRS setting they just agree me and pretend that they would send but they just neglect it. Why is this .why making fool to the customer?

Oh i think it takes an 1 month or a year to send the setting.

To activate a gprs setting they informed first 6 hour, then a day then at last they informed me minimum 48 hours. How disgusting is this.
N  26th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hello, I had activated my DND service in the month of nov. 2006, after that I was not getting any unwanted msg. and call for 10-20 days. Again it started in Jan. 2007 again I talk to customer executive and talk to his floor manager then again they stop unwanted call and msg with sorry.
Now its 3rd time I am facing this problem after lodging complaints and I aging talk to their floor manager.

They only promise you and take number from where you getting call and msg. but nothing happen. Next time it will not happen again.

What to do with these persons.
A  27th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hi,

This is the Poor service providing by the vodafone, For activating the caller tune to my mobile they are takeing 10 days still i didnot get the tune, i dontknow how many day it will take....I Never Ever seen such a company...

Regrads

Phase-II
NEW DELHI.

Sub: Replacement of Vodafone Handset No-125

Dear Sir,

This has reference to above mention Handset.I have buy this phone from Uttam Nagar Vodafone dealer

on 20 Jan 2008 and after 15 Days this is not charging the battery .I have told to the dealer for repalace this

set but he says there is no stock of mobile .I have goen to custmer care at Dwarka but he is also repeating

same thing.I am facing this problem last 20 days .

Kindly look into this matter and please confirm that the necessary action has been taken.

otherwise i will go to the consumer court.

Thanks & Regards,

Yours Sincerely

Sonu

New Delhi
A  15th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Place: Bangalore.

I enabled the new STD pack (Rs. 1.3/min) after reading from their website that there are no hidden charges for the same. I lost all my free calls and SMS after I enabled this. When I called the customer care, they checked the database and said that my free SMS are still valid and asked me to try sending a SMS and call customer care again. I tried sending a SMS and I was charged and when I called them back they were talking to me very rude. They took a complaint from me when I threatened them with consumer court. Then they closed the complaint quietly and when I called them back they are rude to the core. I have never seen any customer care that is so rude as these guys. Please don't believe their advertisements of friendly customer care. They are big cheaters and rude people.

These guys suck.
A  16th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hello Friends

Its very True that after Aquisition of Hutch by Vodafone its Services and Customer Service became Worst.
To Start with Earlier I faced problem in Roaming. Whenever I go in Roaming No network Access was there even if Vodafone is available in that area. I am talking about New Delhi. I am Vodafone Punjab's Customer.
When Coming back in Home network I Called up Vodafone Customer Service they were unable to help me rather they used Abusive Language.

After few Days they Deactivated the Customer Service helpline number from My Number. So as a result of this I actually used my Connection without any help for 3 months.
This is not enough.
I also registered myself in Do Not Disturb List of Vodafone on January 15 and it has been 4 months I am Still getting Unwanted Promotional Calls and SMS from Vodafone.
VODAFONE SUCKS FRIENDS.

I think they should go back to UK.

Kamino Angrezon BHARAT Choro.

Hutch was Best. VOdafone is worst.

It literally Sucks
A  16th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hello

Well I do agree with you People. Vodafone Sucks.

I faced Many Problems with Vodafone. To Startwith I faced Problem in Roaming. My Mobile Phone was not working in Roaming in Earlier Days. So When I came back in my Home network I Called on Vodafone Customer Service and you Know Guys they were unable to help me and in return they started using Abusive language.

After this they blocked the Customer Service number for me. For 3 months I was not able to use Customer Service facility.

Moreover I registered myself in Do Not Disturb List of Vodafone but still I am getting unwanted Promotional Calls and SMS from their end.

Really VODAFONE SUCKS

ADVICE TO VODAFONE: VODAFONE GO BACK TO UK, BRITISHERS QUIT INDIA
A  6th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
i am Nand Kishor Rajhans my mobile Number is 9999150425
mera 9 days se mobile kaam nahi kar raha hai
please help me
N  1st of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
this is one fk up connection ever, i cant believe that such branded company has a pathetic customer service.
A  2nd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have two Vodafone connections. On 28th Oct 2008 I requested the custmer service rep to send an executive and collect payment for my phone. I received a call the next day confirming that the Executive will come on Thursday as requested by me between 11.00AM to 6.00PM. The entire day on Thursday I kept waiting for the Vodafone Executive but no one arrived. Then I receive a call in the evening asking to pay my bills or my connection would get disconnected. As I was going for a holiday with my family I informed the lady on the phone to send someone and get the payment collected as I had left the money at hoem with my maid and had asked her to give it to Vodafone guy. After reaching my destination I found that there was no network acccess in my phone did everything to the network but was not successful. I reached Delhi on 02Nov at 01:30 am and I find that all my calls have been barred.
When I reached home I came to know that no one had come to pickup the payment.
My mobile nbr is 9953994110.
This company is a big cheat and can never keep up to their commitment.
N  5th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
The call to the call center(111) and other call center number is not going from my mobile

My Mob: 9846301256

I called to the call center, but i am not satisfied about their reply. And they are not doing anything to solve the problem. I told my problem to them several times.

What should i do now?
A  13th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Guess what?

Someone tried calling me today and were welcomed with a tamil message inviting that person to copy my caller tune. Only after this message was the call connected to me and this is happening for EVERY SINGLE CALL. When I called customer service, I was informed that it was done with the intention of creating AWARENESS.

Of course, they're succeeding in creating awareness - Awareness that they're up to slimy, shady and downright cheap tactics to garner additional revenue.

Well, I'm just waiting for number portability to become active in India and I will hopefully be the first and certainly not the last to switch from Vodafone.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree