Vodafone India / Bad customer service and misbehaviour

India Review updated:
4.4
I lost my mobile phone on 21st October 2007 and went to Vodafone Shop in Koramangala, Bangalore, India to get duplicate sim card but I was shocked to see that the sim card which i bought was in someone else's name and Floor Manager of the office, Mr. Abhishek Verma blamed me as if it was my fault. His behaviour was totally offensive and insulted me. I told him that i'll complain this to the owner of the company then sarcastically he told me that I'll have to go to US for that and insulted me. Now i wont be continuing with this service provider and will switch over to other service provider who respect customers and take care of documents and dont blame customer for every thing.

I'll advice my friends too do the same. Now I'll go to media with this matter so that misconduct of company and employee Mr. abhishek Verma is known to all. If Company didnt take any action against this matter and Mr. Verma then I'll go to consumer forum too...

Comments

Sa
  23rd of Jan, 2008
New Request no. 854114992 , 837847252 and 837855990

I am trying to correct my billing address from Nov-2007 to till date . so can you correct my billing address.

I already talked to customer care and lots of time ( more than 10 times.) to correct my billing address but no result till date.

So I am requesting you that please correct my billing address.
Ra
  24th of Apr, 2008
Vodafone employess are very arrogant and they insult customers...I too had a very bad experience at the Vodafone Ministore at Cambridge Layout, Ulsoor opp to Sai Baba Temple. The Only Guy who sits there treated me very badly when i went for a Recharge. He easy recharged it without confirming the cell no which i told him. Hence i asked him whether he is sure about the no. that he typed and unfortunately i had not taken the cell with me. He insulted me then and said only idiots will do that and he shouted at me. Vodafone treats their customers as Idiots...
Sa
  28th of Apr, 2008
They are the idiots who insult customers after surviving on our money!!
Ms
  7th of Jun, 2008
I bought Hutch because of tis excellent customer service. Its service back then was great, atleast in Mumbai. Don't know how the service is in Mumbai, but the Karnataka service is pathetic. Both on the phone and otherwise. It isn't customer service by any means, they are behaving like Sarakari babus.
Am
  28th of Nov, 2008
By reading the complains ppl have above, i realized that i am not the only victim of vodafone's pathetic service.
It seems like they are not at all bothered for the problems their customers are facing. Their customer care always reminds me the "sarkaari baabus" as correctly mentioned by others also.

I faced and am still facing lotsa trouble for getting my plan changed to one applicable for corporates.. It seems they only don't have much or any idea as to what docs are really needed for it.. each time i tried contacting them, they come-up with a new set of requirements.. new procedures.. we need your offer letter.. also company id.. ur pan card, .. driving license, .. if u have ur lease documents.. electricity bills... nothing optional... the more u have is better... just wondered.. they didnt ask my birth and death certificates...

Vodafone has representatives corresponding to each company, they provide their service... but, when i tried getting their contact no for my company, they said they dont have it... even worse, they dont have a mechanism to find it also... amazing na?...

With not so good network, if they continue treating their customers like this.. i wonder how they are planning to survive in such a competitive market..
Su
  9th of Feb, 2009
my name is sukhpal singh from pseb lehra mohabat my mobile number 9888602567 and 9888692567 outgoing off
An
  24th of Jul, 2009
i am an idea customer for past 4 years now i have decided to take a vodafone connection thinking that i would get wide coverage network. i use both the connecton. but the ussage in ma vodafone is increasing gradually. i have given a request for my credit limit increase. they have the record also but still they dont increase and keeping on barring my account. in this case it is very difficult to use this connction. i have informed them to increase the limit but they are not doing that. and on 25th july 2009 i gave a call to the customer care, and the executive is on only one decision tht u should make the payment and then only ur connection will be released, i have not done any dues in ma bil the fault is only the excess of credit limit . i have informed them but no responce. they are actually adomment with their words. then i asked her to connect me to her superior, she said ok and then they have put me on hold for another 20 minutes still im waiting no response from them . is this the way they treat the customer. what should i do . please let me know wht to do. i want the rite officials to speak to me. my number is 9539070670, anu kuruvilla samuel
Pa
  1st of Aug, 2009
Please check the below problems in my prepaid refill card

I purchase a recharge voucher from your distributor on 24/07/2009 of Rs.100/-. The voucher sr. no. is 20509924934.
As per your Customer Service Centre in Lower Parel, Peninsula Park, They told me this voucher already recharges on 06/07/09 in other mobile no. 9820592060.
your executive told me We are not give you the recharge, they are not attend me properly ( Mr. Asif, Mahendra & Ms. Meetha)
Your Distributor told me to go to Vodafone & your Executives told me go to distributors,
The above problems is from Your distributors pls tell me what I will do for the same

Vodafone India Logo Vodafone India