Vodafone India / Bad customer service and misbehaviour
I lost my mobile phone on 21st October 2007 and went to Vodafone Shop in Koramangala, Bangalore, India to get duplicate sim card but I was shocked to see that the sim card which i bought was in someone else's name and Floor Manager of the office, Mr. Abhishek Verma blamed me as if it was my fault. His behaviour was totally offensive and insulted me. I told him that i'll complain this to the owner of the company then sarcastically he told me that I'll have to go to US for that and insulted me. Now i wont be continuing with this service provider and will switch over to other service provider who respect customers and take care of documents and dont blame customer for every thing.
I'll advice my friends too do the same. Now I'll go to media with this matter so that misconduct of company and employee Mr. abhishek Verma is known to all. If Company didnt take any action against this matter and Mr. Verma then I'll go to consumer forum too...
More Vodafone India Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone India-bangalore - Vodafone Security refund 
- Vodafone India - Non resolution of issues and disgusting customer service! 
- Vodafone India - Change of caller tune without permission! 
- Vodafone India - Gprs /emails/internet services 
- Vodafone India - Caller Tunes Activated without request 
- Vodafone India - worst servicing and creating difficulty in porting out
- Vodafone India - mobile networks.
- Vodafone India - marketing calls by vodafone
- Vodafone India Limited - no 4g and 3g signal strength and poor network
- Vodafone India - Vodafone - Refund of Postpaid account