Vodafone Es / failure to honour internet contract
I have a legal 18 month contract with Vodafone ES for mobile Internet which clearly says that once I have used my agreed download limit that the spedd will drop to 128 kbps.
However today they say that it can go as low as 24 kbps which is contrary to the contract.
I have a complaint reference P1577606682, but they say they will not tell me the result of their findings.
What sort of customer service is that?
DO NOT USE THEM THEY ARE LIARS AND DO NOT HONOUR LEGAL AGREEMENTS, WHICH SEEMS QUITE COMMON IN SPAIN
More Vodafone Es Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk
- Vodafone Egypt - scam offers