Vodafone Connection / cancellation of service.

India Review updated:

On or before 18/10/07 I have paid Rs.1869.77 of my bill for mobile No.[protected] and cancelled the sevice, The bill was paid in vodafone gallery ,and not to the pvt. collection agency.

As per their policy they force the public to continue the service, and sent new bill along with the reconnection charges.

It is against the rules/athick and consumers rights.

Pl. look in to the matter.

Thanks.

Comments

Ra
  19th of Oct, 2007

Vodafone Connection - Poor service!
India

I recently bought a new vodafone connection and requested for 199 add on plan but I have been issued 444 talk plan. On my frequent request in customer care it's not been set to 199 addon plan. I requested on 17th October for the same first time and I was asked to wait for 72 hrs., but it's still not done. Can this be done on urgent basis? Does vodafone has customer relationship respect?

This is pathetic experience with vodafone.
Al
  11th of Aug, 2008
HAI Past 4 months I Have not received any bill from vodafone I have registered a complaint many times if the bill is not sent for this month I will discontinue this number & I will not be able to pay the amount &I am not able to check through on line for this i have registered a complaint but there is no reply from your side from next month i will discontinuee this number
As
  25th of Jul, 2009
My postpaid Mobile No.9899751867 has been deactivated with out any intimation inspite of paying the Bills on time.Please canel my Mobile No-9899751867 permanently with immediate effect.

Regards

Ashok Kumar Yadav
Fr
  3rd of Jan, 2011
Don't buy Vodafone connection -
I got a new vodafone sim 3 days ago. But I am still not able to use it. Because it says 'inactive sim' when it is inserted in the phone. When I called customer service. I spoke with 4 different agents. One of them said that a complaint will be taken. Another agent asked me to change some settings since everything was 'fine' and 'active' according to them. And the third one said that they generally don't activate till they receive the proof. Nobody really wants to help. It's just an eyewash. They are just repeating a list of solutions that is on their script. I still can't use it.
From Chennai.