Vodafone / money cheat

1 India Review updated:

hi my name is aravind. Am from chennai. i am using Hutch(vodafone) connection fro the past two years. But during 17th March, by morning 8.15 suddenly rs 99 have been vanished. i came to know that i am cheated rs 99 only by 11:00 am.
I then called the customer care officer(if am not wrong his name is Manohar).I explained him that i have lost rs 99 and requested for a justifiable reason.
He respond me that HUNGAMA pack os activated on my mobile and so hutch has taken out Rs99 from my account.
So i have asked him that "i didnt ask you to activate hungama pack, and and what basis hutch has activated me the hungama pack?".
The reply was stupid that hungama pack ia activated as if i have a GPRS account.
(B4 some 5 months, hutch themselves volunteerly activated GPRS account in my mobile.Even i didnt ask them to do so. But they did.)

i lost my patience and asked what actually hungama pack is? the answer is still more stupid but actually made me to laugh, that how could a Vodafone of MNC nature reply like this.
the reply is"Hungama pack is an offer where one can browse through their mobile phone for the next ONE HOUR right from the time it is activated"

The humour here is that they activated me Hungama pack by 8.15a.m and i was only aware that the pack is activated only by 11:00 am.

i explained my status to the CC officer and asked him to reimburse my money of rs99. but the response is so stupid that the CC officer from hutch has put down my call.

I was distressed with hutch now and am despite being with HUTCH in POSTPAID for 3 Years and PREPAID for last two years, now cancelled the connection and switched over to other subscriber.

please,
*if you have activated gprs in ur mobile out of your knowledge, cancel it unless you need browsing facility.
*please keep track on your account balance
*please always note down the CC(CustomerCare)officer's name when he/she responds
*please avoid using vodafone's GPRS facility (as far as my story's concern)

Ar

Comments

• Sv
      7th of May, 2008

yes i also agree. these vodafone cheats are always cheating in the bills and money.
    we in our family also experienced the same and we are disgusted with hutch.

IF vodafone company can see this, "please vodafone you are not good in customer service, hence dont potrait urself to be good in advertisements".

• Mu
      2nd of Jun, 2008

Hi
    i am mukesh
    i am also rs 99 from my account 2nd june and when i called at cc( if am not wrong his name is mega)

I explained him that i have lost rs 99 and requested for a justifiable reason.

she gives me answer that she don't know about this