Vodafone / unable to deactivate astro alerts
I have mobile connection from Vodafone in India. It is used by my family usually who goes out carried with them mainly by my mother and my wife.
It seems they subscribed to Astro Alert which is costing 60 rs. per month for the month Feb 2008 onwards.
When I come to kow from March bill I called up their call centre and requested for de-activation of same.
As of today after making several calls and visits to telecom provider same is not deactivated. I tried all the options online while talking their call centre agent to deactivate but all is in vein.
Can u help in coming out of problem with such pathatic service provider?
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Network Coverage - network
- Vodafone Group - internet installation
- Vodafone Group - vodafone egypt
- Vodafone - call drop every few seconds
- Vodafone - unlogic increase in my monthly bill