Vodafone / unable to deactivate astro alerts

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I have mobile connection from Vodafone in India. It is used by my family usually who goes out carried with them mainly by my mother and my wife.

It seems they subscribed to Astro Alert which is costing 60 rs. per month for the month Feb 2008 onwards.

When I come to kow from March bill I called up their call centre and requested for de-activation of same.

As of today after making several calls and visits to telecom provider same is not deactivated. I tried all the options online while talking their call centre agent to deactivate but all is in vein.

Can u help in coming out of problem with such pathatic service provider?

Hitesh

Comments

• Sn
      29th of May, 2008

I have a " bridal alert" active on my cell i want to deactivate it, when ever i call the hutch customer care support for this they give me a deactivation code of a alert called "beauty tips "

my problem is that this alert bridal is very different from the beauty alert, and how is it possible that Hutch personals dont know this, i have called may be a hundred times but all in vein after 20 minutes of holding on the call for help.

the best part is the bridal alert is also not stated in the list of alerts on line, this alert i had activated on my cell by sending message its the 3rd alert that shows up on there list only on the mobile.

now every month i am being charged, i want to stop this alert but just cant.

is there a way to deactivate all present alerts in one go, i dont mind if i dont get any refund, but i want no more expense now, i want the alerts to stop.

• Da
      7th of Apr, 2009

Hi i have a problem "Grooming Tips alert" on my mobile it takes monthly charge as 30RS ... i want to deactivate it..

please tell me the steps to deactivate it...

7th of May, 2009

How to deactivate cool beauty tip in vodafone prepaid

7th of Jun, 2009

Hi hw to deactivate cool beauty tips in vodafone prepaid

7th of Jun, 2009

HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOL BEAUTY TIPS IN VODAFONE PREPAID... PLEASE HELP ME

• Ha
      10th of Dec, 2011

how to deactivate love tips??