Vodafone / help needed

1 India Review updated:

respected sir,
this is not actualy a complaint but this is to briing to your notice me somnath pal is using prepaid connection of huthvodafone for last one and half year and am very much satisfied with your tower.since i went to bhubaneswar for my higher studies i got to take up bsnl connection here.since i belong to kolkata and all my friend circle nad family members have vodafone connection i am facing a bit problem getting touch with them bacause the power plan of bsnl doesnot work on vodafone.
so sir i will be very grateful to you if you launch vodafone in bhubanesar as soon as possible.and am pretty much sure that your vodaafone will get a market here too as in kolkata.I will be looking forward for ur help.

Comments

• Am
      21st of Apr, 2008

VODAFONE COMANY IS CHEATED COMPANY

• Ra
      18th of May, 2009

Please send me My Call details of last 2 month on my mail id is parul_pahwa2@yahoo.com and my no is 9711078245. please send through mail

• Su
      15th of Nov, 2010

i, SURAJIT DHAR, residing at sodepur, kol-110, have phone no. 9830456671, submitted all doccuments as per DOT instruction, to Barrackpure Vodaphone store (to mr sajal) on dated 12/11/10 friday, but my line is not activated till date...why??