Vodafone / cell info display

1 India Review updated:

Cell info display
Hi
All vodafone users in India are facing problem regarding cell info display from last three months , We call costmer care about this they are not responding in good manner , They are promoting there own ads instead of giving customer valuable information of Area Display (cell info display )

Comments

6th of Dec, 2007

Cell info display
    Hi

• Ku
      6th of Jul, 2009

Sure, I am irritated by the Cell info display content. They dont heed to TRAI. Cell info must be that of Tower name and not an advertisement!

• Sr
      5th of Oct, 2009

I just made a call to Vodafone Customer (dont) Care regarding the same issue. The representative told me a very simple way to get away from this annoying messages. "Just wait for 4 days; and within this time, make sure you dont go within the proximity of any tower that has the ad message activated. Tadaaa... The annoying messages will be gone... ehh... until you go near another tower that has this 'facility' activated"
    I have not felt irritated like this in a while..

• Mp
      10th of Jan, 2010

I am a customer and opt recharge often and found the balance reduced automatically from the mobile. The mobile Number 9538913302 . The example is Rs. 50 (Fifty) as recharged on 09.1.10 and overnight seen Rs. 30 (thirty) spend without any call contact. This is my request to clarify the actual fact and confirm me. Oblige your office cooperation.

• Su
      13th of Jan, 2010

Ya those idiots are doing incorrect marketing

• Di
      13th of Oct, 2010

I am a customer of Vodafone . My cell number 9919169504 . on 24 Sept some service has stopped due to verification Identity proof . On 8th Oct i submitted the all relevant document to vodafone office in rajajipuram at lucknow, after four day when i enquired to vodafone office that whenever anyone calling in my cellphone my cellphone showed me " unknown" but not any number .after one week the thing become worse . they stopped my outgoing call .i wentto the vodafone centre in rajajipuram at lucknow i enquired about my verification they showed me that ur verfication has updated . but the problem is same outgoing has stopped and incoming call number has not been showing till now ... kindly take proper action at ur earliest.