Vodafone / wrong commitment from company side
My Self Komal Dogra my Mob. no is ([protected] Prepaid)
I'm using Vodafone Service from last 5 years and I'm using this no. from last 2 years.
I was satisfied with all the service of Vodafone.
But on 21st June 2009 onwards I'm facing too much of Problem. On 21st June I got a call to change no from Prepaid to Postpaid.
I was committed byby your executive that I'll get free unlimited outgoing call on 1 particular no.(But it must be local mobile no.) and monthly rental of Rs. 249+S.T. I took that and used it without any tension. And at the middle of month I have changed the mob no. ([protected]). And at the end of month I got a bill of Rs. 958.82 1 month bill (281.81)+(100) late Payment Charges 2 month.
Plz. tell me what should I do. I don't get any help and co-operation from Customer Care and they are threatning me that we'll put a case on you. I'm a student. What should I do. U can check in my bill only there will be maximum callson no [protected] and [protected].
I fell helpless from your Custamer Care side and franchise. Plz. help me.
customers are valuable don't loose them. Plz. contact me on [protected] or [protected] for sorting out this problem.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Egypt - fake offers and bad customer service
- Vodafone Group - mobile internet
- Vodafone Group - complain about poor network. 
- Vodafone Group - network problem in my area
- Vodafone - 1100 tablet that has been serviced 3 times without success