Vodafone and Telefonica / the supply and service

La Nucia, Alicante, spain, Spain

I took out a contract with you 31/10/2016 and we have had problems with internet since we have had it when i ring they tell me they are going to ring back with in 15 min which most of the time they never do so i have to ring back, you always send a telefonica tech out first who always say it's vodafones fault the vodafone tech comes and says it's telefonica's fault this goes on for ages the last episode was last week no internet once more rang vodafone tech after a long conference call they told me the would send telefonica tech i said no as it will be the same again, i wanted telefonica and vodafone tech's to come together which they agreed to do early next morning telefonica turned up but no vodafone tech rang again to be given another conference call they promise to come in the morning but yet again no show by vodafone tech, rang again and all the girl said was it's not my fault i'm only passing on a message so once more on conference call came out at 5 pm. i also signed this contract and was told would recieve 20 meg only getting 8meg.

a very disappointed customer W.D.Crowley