Vodacom / vodacom south africa - upgrades on mobile phone

1 Midrand Gauteng, South Africa Review updated:

I placed an order for an upgrade to my mobile phone via Vodacom's online upgrade facility on Monday 14 November. Vodacom's upgrade service is called "Next Day Delivery", in the Terms and Conditions, however I only received my upgrade delivery on 24 Thursday November. This is unacceptable and false marketing. There should be some form of communication to the client as to when it is expected to be delivered and compensation when the marketing they promise aren't delivered on. Cellphone companies easily penalize you when you are late with a payment for 1 day, however they deliver more than a week late on their commitments and it is just excused without some kind of apology to their customers. There isn't even a contact number to reach them on available or a tracking for the delivery - I had to resubmit a query for them to contact me, on which they didn't even respond.

Un
Nov 24, 2016

Comments

• Da
      25th of Nov, 2016

I was talking to a consultant about my inability to make an overseas call when the call was dropped. When I tried to re-contact them my phone gives me the message "not registered on the network" I am now stuffed, they have all of my details but no-one has bothered to contact me. Please revert urgently 082 336 9953 otherwise I will switch to Cell C or MTN!

• Da