Vodacom / unprofessional service in cancellation of contract rooter
I was convinced in buying rooter contract 2 years @ R199.00 per Month on the 07th of September.
Said I could cancel contract within 14 days. I had second thoughts and for my best interest decided to cancel the contract WITHIN 4 WORKING DAY'S.
Well!!! After 13 calls to the Vodacom 082 1945, 082 1958, 082 1950 to cancel this contract I still to date cannot say that I was successful in my cancellation. (13 CALLS!!!)
I am so angry and disappointed in the service Vodacom offers at call center's. SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
I am sitting with a router that I cancelled and I have no idea THAT IN FACT IT had been cancelled. I was told it will be collected by a Courier and then only once collected I can cancel the contract! HOW DOES THAT WORK??? NO COLLECTION HAS BEEN MADE.
I JUST WISH TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL THAT CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP ME. THERE WILL BE NO FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROOTER TO BE DEDUCTED. I DO NOT WANT IT AND CANNOT AFFORD IT!!!
PLEASE PHONE ME +[protected]
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling