Vodacom / trying to migrate from 10gb data to 20gb data on my vodafone mobile wifi r216 4g contract

I have been calling vodacom for the past 2 months now.
They told me that I can definitely migrate the end of this month.
When I called today (29 november 2016), I have been put through to 5 different departments and not one single department / person can help me.
They cannot even pick up the contract that I want to upgrade to.
The last agent told me that I should call the after sales department which will be able to assist me very quickly, only to find out that they only do cancellations and that I can only migrate after 7 months. The agent I spoke to last month checked my profile and said that I can definitely migrate the end of this month. I cannot wait any longer. My job consists out of using data, and I need 20gb asap. This would mean that vodacom will make more money out of me. But it doesn't seem that any trained agent is willing or able to make sure I get what I need. I am heavily disappointed in vodacom. And if no one can help me within the next 24 hours, I will make sure that my contract gets cancelled. I don't care what it takes. I want nothing to do with vodacom if this problem persists any longer. It's absolutely shocking how none of the staff members has a clue on how to help me. Don't they get any training? Don't they live by the motto to go out of your way for a client that has been with vodacom for 15 years now???

Ezelle fourie

• Updated by Ezelle, Nov 29, 2016

I have been calling Vodacom for the past 2 months now.
    They told me that i can definitely migrate the end of this month.
    When i called today ( 29 November 2016), i have been put through to 5 different departments and not one single department / person can help me.
    They cannot even pick up the contract that i want to upgrade to.
    The last agent told me that i should call the After sales department which will be able to assist me very quickly, only to find out that they only do cancellations and that i can only migrate after 7 months. The agent i spoke to last month checked my profile and said that i can definitely migrate the end of this month. I cannot wait any longer. My job consists out of using data, and i need 20GB asap. This would mean that Vodacom will make more money out of me. But it doesn't seem that any trained agent is willing or able to make sure i get what i need. I am heavily disappointed in Vodacom. And if no one can help me within the next 24 hours, i will make sure that my contract gets cancelled. I don't care what it takes. I want nothing to do with Vodacom if this problem persists any longer. It's absolutely SHOCKING how none of the staff members has a clue on how to help me. Don't they get any training? Don't they live by the motto to go out of your way for a client that has been with Vodacom for 15 years now???

Ez